Quality depertment / Tasting assistant at Starbucks Coffee Trading Conpany
- Geneva Area, Switzerland
- Import and Export
Yumi Pol-Simon-Yokota's Overview
- Quality department /Tasting Room Assistant at Starbucks Coffee Trading Company
- Tsuji Culinary Institute
Yumi Pol-Simon-Yokota's Summary
- Maintains and supports green coffee movement and tracking history of green coffee lots in existing systems
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Manages and organizes tasting room.
- Manages, prepares and organizes notes for daily tasting evaluations and ensures timely and accurate data entry.
- Provides cupping support to the green coffee specialist and manager.
- Provides sample roasted coffee for tasting evaluation
- Sets up cupping table for sensory evaluation.
Roasting / Cupping coffees
Yumi Pol-Simon-Yokota's Experience
Quality department /Tasting Room Assistant
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; SBUX; Retail industry
September 2004 – Present (10 years 1 month)
Roasting and Evaluation Coffees ( Checking preparation of green coffee / Cupping) for Worldwide Starbucks
Yumi Pol-Simon-Yokota's Education
Tsuji Culinary Institute
2001 – 2002
+ St, Cleasr's in Oxford - Staudy English ( 1999 Apr -2000 Dec)
+ Bell English Language School in London - Study English (2001 Jan - 2001 Apr)
+ Euro Center in Lausanne- Study French (2002 Apr - 2004 Apr)
+ Q Grader certification (SCAA Cupping Judges ) (2009)
Contact Yumi for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Yumi Pol-Simon-Yokota’s full profile to...
- See who you and Yumi Pol-Simon-Yokota know in common
- Get introduced to Yumi Pol-Simon-Yokota
- Contact Yumi Pol-Simon-Yokota directly