Farm at Coventry
Sales Representative at Presence Marketing/Dynamic Presence
|Recommendations||1 person has recommended Susan|
Join LinkedIn & access Susan's full profile
• Ensure the most current assortment of inventory, bringing new products to market before competitors, being aware of new line extensions and new product lines .
• Responsible for financial growth of personal care category; achieving specific goals for gross profit dollars & gross profit margins.
• Manage cost and price of inventory, overseeing insuring highest margin results while remaining competitive with identified competition
• Responsible for negotiations of cost of goods, payment, shipping terms, additional marketing dollars, and earned marketing allowances
• Secure sufficient levels of inventory to meet seasonal indexes and react quickly to upswings and downturns in consumer demands by both maximizing turns and avoiding out of stocks
• Ensure the most current assortment of inventory, bringing new products to market before competitors, being aware of new line extensions and new product lines
• Discuss activities with vendors, including category management plans, promotions and product educational trainings with staff
• Responsible for communication with vendors to relay our requirements in regards to any changes to costs, retails, ingredients, labeling, directions, appearance, case pack, bar codes etc.
• Ensure website is updated with new products in a timely and organized fashion, ensuring accuracy in regards to representation of an item
• Properly communicate, capture and manage all marketing funds
• Represent category on the website in a well-balanced method to secure the most productive sales results without favoring any particular brand or brands while recognizing the best return on investment of marketing dollars
• Plan category marketing campaigns coinciding with best acquisition costs and most appropriate seasonal indexes, while insuring adequate inventory to support marketing campaign
• Introduce new categories by securing companies unique mix of products in relationship to competition within the industry
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Category Manager at LuckyVitamin
E-Commerce Category Manager, Vitamins/Supplements at Luckyvitamin.com
Purchasing Manager at LuckyVitamin
Sr. Merchandising Manager at LuckyVitamin
Distributor Relations Account Manager at Tozzi and Associates
Owner, Tozzi and Associates
Marketing Coordinator at LuckyVitamin
Team Lead, Event Logistics Managers on-site at Cisco
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area
Realtor at Joyce D. Lopes Realty Corp.
Greater Boston Area
Owner, Hume Whitehead Limited
London, United Kingdom
EU Head of Customer Services at DHL Global Mail Europe
Reading, United Kingdom
Registered Respiratory Therapist
Mansfield, Ohio Area