University of Madras
Sr. Technology Project Delivery Manager at TIAA-CREF
|Recommendations||3 people have recommended Sunitha|
Join LinkedIn & access Sunitha's full profile
• Subject Matter Expert and technology delivery manager in Mobile/online Banking technology. Efficient collaborating with business and technology partners both internal and external to the organization. Highly motivated, results oriented, take-charge attitude, recognized for ability to direct and motivate others.
• SME and a Technical lead in Ecommerce Money Movement - Payments solutions including ACH, wire rails, back-office financial services money movement, high-availability e-commerce design and development.
• Application Development & Maintenance of Banking solutions.
• Customer Life Cycle Program Management
• Proficient in Project Management and Vendor Management.
• Proven track record working in high stake stressful environment handling multiple projects.
• Ability to adapt quickly to new and changing business concepts and technologies.
• Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication & facilitation skills.
• Quick learner, enthusiastic team player , Detail Oriented and Patient and possess excellent people and project management skills.
• Proven track record to lead and motivate technical and project teams to ensure success.
• Diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering proactive and effective solutions.
Portfolio includes Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Vendor Management and Telecommunications.
Successfully lead Digital Disbursement as a Product Manager. Excelled in using a unique blend of business and technical knowledge to develop Digital Disbursement Product for Business to Consumer Payments through Email/Mobile transfer(EMT). Possess a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. Proficient in managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, lead the technology team in gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning product.
Responsible for Managing and implementing Mobile Banking initiatives. Launched/Implemented major complex functionality like External Funds Transfer, Remote Deposit Capture(eCheck Deposits), BillPay in the mobile channel for iPhone and Android platforms. Proficient in creating and managing Business Requirements, Functional requirements, System requirements and Non-Functional Requirements. Work closely and extensively with cross functional teams of varied skillset. Communicate and work and manage with multiple development teams, production support and Transition Management teams. Manage Vendor Resources and Development timelines. Provide Design and development Solutions for vendors.
Awards and Recognitions: Received enterprise wide recognition by executive leadership for Best Employee - March 2012
Ally Advocate Award for successfully launching Mobile Banking Application in production - Aug 2012.
Currently working for e-commerce Money Management Team for Bank of America.
* Manage Vendor Resources and Development timelines.
* Provide Design and development Solutions for vendors.
* Review Approve Code Reviews
* Webservices Development and Testing Lead.
Vendor Management, Design and provide tactical Solution, Requirements management, Forecasting, Intranet Website development
Worked as a Technical Lead/Programmer Analayst at the State Online Bidding Project.
Worked as C Programmer and Analyst @ShareAids Inc.
Received "Ally Advocate" Award for successfully leading and launching Mobile Banking Application for Android and iPhone Platform in highly aggressive schedule.
Received recognition in enterprise wide All hands meeting for my contribution as a Requirements manager and Technical delivery manager to launch Mobile Banking Generation 2 Project.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Experienced eCommerce Manager
Vice President / Project Manager
Market Leader at BB&T
Engineer Maintance at Prime Power Devices
Java Developer at TCS
Senior Solution Architect