University College Falmouth
Social Media Manager at Kuato Studios
|Recommendations||7 people have recommended Steven|
Join LinkedIn & access Steven's full profile
In the current media climate I think that it is important for brands and businesses to have an honest, genuine and personal relationship with their customers. Engagement is not just about dealing with a complaint it is about assisting and educating customers to help them build a relationship with the brand. Social media and mobile apps offer many opportunities for genuine customers engagement and I am interested in using different platforms to aid this engagement.
Specialties:Social Media, Online Marketing, Communication, Facebook Advertising, Customer Service, Consumer Engagement
- Managing and developing engagement strategies for product social media profiles.
- Creating content for company and product social media channels and website
- Developing strategies for product launches involving social media, PR and marketing to engage the target audience.
- Assisting the Production and Development team with social media and analytical integration in products.
- Analysis of product usage data and downloads for product development with Swrve, Flurry, Fiksu, iTunes Connect and Google Play.
- Developing and co-ordinating outreach programs within schools and organisations.
- Assisting in the company’s development and messaging.
- Project managing the development of the company’s website with an external web development team.
- Product and outreach budget management.
- Daily management and moderation of the Nokia UK social channels.
- Development and management of the editorial/content calendars for multiple channels.
- Creating and developing social content ideas.
- Direct liaison with the client and other divisions within Nokia UK for social briefs, projects and day-to-day requests.
- Co-creation of the social strategy and content with Planning, Creative, Account Management and junior members of the team.
- Management of junior members of the team.
- Assisting in weekly and monthly analytics reports for clients.
- The launch, development and strategy of the social media presences.
- Daily management of social media profiles.
- Management and creation of social media and website content.
- Customer service engagement with fans and followers.
- Creating and running Facebook ad campaigns to increase sales and presence.
- Product development, including the development of the mobile app.
- Liaising with commercial partners and developing online/offline marketing materials.
Clients: Disney, NBC Universal, Xbox, Tesco and the DFT.
- Assisting in community management of the Xbox EMEA community across Europe.
- Management and strategy of ad campaigns on Facebook, Google and AdMob.
- Assisting in the development of social media strategy for clients.
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital trends to assist clients and the marketing team.
Clients: Volkswagen, Audi, GSK, DCSF, SSAT, BECTA, National Youth Agency
- Assisting, organising and researching production shoots.
- Planning, developing and managing client campaigns.
- Assisting in the development of client projects.
- Keeping the department up to date with key developments of digital marketing.
- Representing University College Falmouth students within the workings of the University.
- Attending high-level meetings, such as the Board of Governors.
- Developing a close relationship with the diverse student body.
- Creating new ways for the student body to interact with the union.
- The management and development of the Student Union.
- Organising events for the student body.
Projects included: Duplicity
An interactive, internet based murder mystery drama using blogs and YouTube content to engage the viewer in the investigation. Winner of the RTS (Royal Television Society) Southwest Region Student Drama Award and was short-listed for the BIMA (British Interactive Media Association) Student award for 2007.
Activities and Societies: Student Union, Head Media Mentor and University Representative, Student Radio.
3 A-Levels – History, Media Studies, Sociology.
1 AS-Level - ICT.
10 GCSEs – English, Maths, Science, German, History, Food Technology, Art and R.E.
Owner, Driver's Connection
Steubenville, Ohio Area
Private Investor at Private Angel Investor
Bloomington, Indiana Area
National Recruiting Director at Staffing Technologies
Greater Atlanta Area
Business Development Director at NCR Corporation
London, United Kingdom
Helps Connect Real Estate Professionals and Mortgage Brokers to Buyers & Sellers at Exactly the Right Time.
British Columbia, Canada
Social Media Manager at LIDA
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager at PhotoBox
Beneficiary Communications Delegate at IFRC
Marketing and Social Media Manager at CAMPUS SOCIETY
Social Media Lead at Mother
Social Media Manager at M&S
Social Media Manager at Microsoft
Head of Social Media at Betway.com