Training Store Manager at Tumi Beverly Center
- Greater Los Angeles Area
Stacey Shaffer's Overview
- Assistant Manager at Tumi
- Store Manager at AnnTaylor Loft
- Store Manager at Ann Taylor LOFT
- Assistant Manager at Cole Haan
- Associate Manager, Stock Supervisor, Clientele Manager at Gap Inc.
Stacey Shaffer's Summary
Driving client experience through coaching and strategic approach to maximize sales results in a multi-million dollar enterprise. Strongly focused on building a culture that seamlessly connects individual client experience with the company goals. Focused on delivering in the moment feedback to associates around client interactions and recognizes successes to drive associate engagement.
Stacey Shaffer's Experience
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; Retail industry
August 2012 – October 2012 (3 months) Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, CA
January 2011 – June 2012 (1 year 6 months) Michigan Ave, Chicago, Il
• Developed a business strategy and maximized opportunities to generate additional store volume. Drove volume in 2011 in a 3.15 million dollar store to end at a 10% increase from 2010. Revenue currently up 20% to goal in 2012.
• Increased conversion rates by 4% in 2011 by fostering a client-focused team environment and by anticipating clients’ needs.
• Consistently holds self and associates accountable for achievement of financial results and statistical standards. Ended 2011 with a 9.5% increase in ROV (revenue of visits).
• Achieved excellent client service by role modeling the Ann Taylor service standards and creating a learning environment for associates through use of Ann Taylor tools.
• Develops associates through an individualized approach by matching talent with tasks and delegating challenging assignments to stretch capabilities and grow associates.
• Shares information and communicates clearly to all levels in the company.
• Understand and promote the Ann Taylor culture and ensures compliance with all Ann Taylor values, practices and store operational standards.
• Analyzes business reports regularly to identify inventory problems and areas of opportunity.
• Recruits, selects, hires and develops diverse talent and proactively provides timely feedback to associates, rewarding and recognizing to drive retention.
• Holds self and associates accountable for achievement of financial results and statistical standards.
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; ann; Retail industry
2008 – June 2012 (4 years)
• Managed a 2.27 million dollar store in 2008, facilitated a revenue increase of 10% year over year.
• Coordinated store sets, visual merchandising, updates and product placement, including credit card promotions. Through merchandising and brand promotion, exceeded credit card goal for 2010.
• Created and adjusted weekly schedules as needed to appropriately maximize productivity and control payroll spend.
• Proven ability to recruit, select and develop store management and team and hold individuals accountable for performance. Cultivated, developed and sustained bench associates to backfill store management positions upon promotion.
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; NKE; Retail industry
January 2007 – February 2008 (1 year 2 months) Nashville, TN
• Directed client service efforts that were consistent with the brand and coached associates on client interactions to increase transactions and capture client opportunities.
• Executed high-end clientele experience by creating consistent and engaging interactions through style events, messaging and personal appointments.
Associate Manager, Stock Supervisor, Clientele Manager
Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; GPS; Retail industry
January 1996 – January 2007 (11 years 1 month) Nashville, TN
Stacey Shaffer's Skills & Expertise
- Dynamic Trainer
- Workshop Facilitation
- Leadership Development
Stacey Shaffer's Additional Information
Contact Stacey for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch