QA/QC Engineer at Metito
- United Arab Emirates
Shital Adake's Overview
- QA/QC Engineer at Metito
- QA/QC Engineer at Besix
- QA/QC Engineer at Yuksel Holding A.S.
- QA/QC Engineer at GL Constructions Pvt Ltd
- QA/QC Engineer at AFCONS Infrastructure Limited
- Site Engineer at Technogem Consultant Pvt Ltd.
- Shivaji University
- New Polytechnic
Shital Adake's Experience
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Utilities industry
January 2011 – Present (3 years 9 months) United Arab Emirates
• Assist the QA/QC Manager in implementation of Integrated Management System requirements and Contract specific quality assurance and quality control requirements.
• Prepare Project Quality Plan and Inspection Test plan in line with Project specifications.
• Coordinate with Project Team to plan Weekly Inspection Schedule.
• Participate in periodic Quality Meetings and Quality walk down with Client and Project Team.
• Liaise with Client/Consultants for Quality Assurance and Quality control activities.
• Support the Project Team in proposing and implementing corrective actions on NCRs raised by Client.
• Conduct task specific quality training workshops to improve the quality of work as per site requirement.
• Carryout RED (Rework Elimination Discussion) prior commencement of site activities to avoid rework and eliminate construction errors.
• Conduct internal Quality meetings to discuss and follow up on the site quality issues and related actions.
• Carryout cross functional Internal IMS Audits, Supplier Audits and Project Audits.
• Prepare and maintain NCR analysis.
• Monitor and update Project Team on achievement of Key Performance Indicators.
• Support Project Team by reviewing As built drawings and Project Close out Documentation.
• Prepare and present Lessons Learnt to Project Team.
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Construction industry
August 2008 – September 2010 (2 years 2 months) United Arab Emirates
• Assisting the QA/QC Manager to implement the client specification to execute the site by documenting the different stages of construction.
• Reviewing and approving Method statement and inspection test plan as per project specification and standard details or drawings.
• Monitoring and implementing the inspection and test plan for all and different stages of works.
• Complete co-ordination with different contractor to achieve smooth working process without delay.
• Monitoring the contractor to use latest approved drawings and carry out daily inspections with contractors.
• Ensuring all the tests are carried for different stages of work by the third party laboratory as per approved test plan.
• Reviewing and approving the daily inspections carried out on site and maintaining all the records of the same as per company quality plan.
• Monitoring the site execution and issuing the non-conformance as required for improper workmanship.
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Civil Engineering industry
June 2007 – July 2008 (1 year 2 months) Qatar
• Preparing Method Statement and Inspection test plans for various activities of construction.
• Monitoring and ensuring, activities are ongoing as per approved method statement using approved material and latest approved drawings.
• Scheduling daily inspection of bridges, carrying out inspection of site activities at all stages of work as per approved inspection and test plan and getting approval from consultants for the same.
• Preparing and maintaining check list for various items of work like reinforcement, formwork, concreting, bearing installation, post tensioning, grouting, waterproofing, anchorage and ducts etc.
• Preparing and maintaining post pour checklist after each pour of concrete.
• Monitoring post tensioning activities and carrying out grouting activities for bridges.
• Scheduling & dealing with the concrete suppliers for daily concreting works.
GL Constructions Pvt Ltd
September 2005 – June 2006 (10 months) India
• Inspecting and checking quality of all materials involved in construction of Rigid & Flexible pavements as per approved inspection and test plan.
• Preparing Job Mix for Dense Bituminous Macadam, Bituminous Concrete & Mix for Bituminous Macadam, Mastic Asphalt.
• Caring out all test required for Mix Design of concrete & job mix of DBM, BC, BM & Mastic.
• Checking & Maintaining Quality of Structural Concrete.
• Preparing Abstract of tests conducted according to test plan of all the items for each RA Bill.
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Construction industry
June 2005 – May 2006 (1 year) India
• Preparing Quality assurance and quality control plan for the project.
• Preparing Mix Design for Various Grades of Concrete for Piling & low head Pump House.
• Maintaining Documents as per ISO Norms and company Quality policy.
• Checking & Maintaining Quality of Structural Concrete and ingredients.
• Checking and approving the structural steel fabrication prior to final errection.
• Preparing Reconciliation Statement of Structural steel, Reinforcement & Concrete Ingredients Monthly.
• Preparing Wastage analysis for every month and maintaining the same as per client’s norms.
• Piling for gantry erection and movement and track erection for movement of excavator trolley and pipe laying trolleys.
• Monitoring and Constructing Low Head Pump House and intake well as per planning.
• Complete supervision for Sinking of Intake Well in sea.
Technogem Consultant Pvt Ltd.
July 2003 – August 2005 (2 years 2 months) India
• Site execution like Construction activities of subways, Drainage & Protective works etc.
• Site supervision for Rigid & Flexible pavements.
• Grade correcting for existing carriageway & calculating Road top levels, Calculating area overlay bituminous material.
• Calculating quantities of various items for billing.
• Preparing cross sections, L-sections & detailed drawings of various structural items for site construction & executed works.
Shital Adake's Skills & Expertise
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Microsoft Office
- Internal Audit
Shital Adake's Education
Bachelor's degree, Civil Engineering
2000 – 2003
Grade: First Class with distinction
Winner of National level Cube Contest at ACC, Mumbai, in 2003
Participation in National Level Cube Contest at IIT, Chennai in 2003.
Activities and Societies: Represented college football & cricket team in different levels.
Diploma, Construction Technology
1997 – 2000
Grade: First Class
Shital Adake's Additional Information
Contact Shital for:
View Shital Adake’s full profile to...
- See who you and Shital Adake know in common
- Get introduced to Shital Adake
- Contact Shital Adake directly