Booz Allen Hamilton
Geospatial Web Developer
Associate at Booz Allen Hamilton
|Recommendations||1 person has recommended Sheng-Te|
Join LinkedIn & access Sheng-Te's full profile
Geospatial Web Developer
Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional focused on providing geospatial information technology solution services. Specializing in developing mobile/web/desktop GIS-enabled and rich interactive applications (RIA) decision support systems. Direct experience in risk analysis and the area of User Accessibility and Section 508 Compliance of web aplication and familiar with system development life cycle.
Web Development: MS Silverlight, MVC3/4, HTML5, jQuery Mobile, ASP .NET, HTML, XAML, XML, KML, ArcGIS API, ArcGIS ADF, Google Maps API, Google Earth API, Bing Maps API
Database: MS SQL Server 2005/2008 R2, MS Access
GIS Related Software: ArcGIS, ArcGIS Server, MapIt, ArcIMS, ArcSDE, Google Maps, Google Earth, Bing Map, TransCAD, Cube, Micro Station, AutoCAD
Currently, as lead developer, works at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) ATSDR's GRASP to support CDC Emergency Operations Center to develop GIS-enabled rich interactive web and mobile dashboard.
• Mobile Web Application: Lead developer of a prototype of CDC mobile web applications built by using Microsoft MVC3/4, HTLM5, and JQuery Mobile.
• CDC Funding Profiles Web Application: Acted as a main developer for CDC 2010-2012 Grant Funding Profiles web application project funded by OSTLTS. The rich interactive application provides information of CDC grants and cooperative agreements findings for all 50 states, DC area, and territories within 2010-2012. Through Microsoft Silverlight technology, application can smoothly present funding distribution via map, charts, and query results. All information provided in the application is downloadable and fully meet requirements of User Accessibility and Section 508 Compliance. The application was first published in March, 2011. The latest version was released in April, 2013.
Web Site: http://wwwn.cdc.gov/fundingprofiles/FundingProfilesRIA/
• CDC Sortable Stats Web Application: Served as primary developer for Sortable Stats web application, a part of CDC Winnable Battles project, funded by OADPG. The application contains sortable tables, charts, maps, fact sheets to present historical rates/values of health indicators and has been published in July, 2011. The latest release was in April, 2013.
Web Site: http://wwwn.cdc.gov/SortableStats/
• Southeast Recycling Development Council GIS web map project: Leaded the development of the Google Map web application implemented in SERDC’s website to assist elected officials in understanding the recycling industry’s impact on Southeast, and to assist the community recycling programs in identifying and accessing the markets and understanding end-use material demand on the region.
Web Site: http://www.serdc.org/resources/Map_App/SERDC_Map.html
Served as a GIS application development lead to support GIS/transportation planning/freight/economics teams in various infrastructural projects by using Microsoft Silverlight, .NET, ESRI ArcGIS Suites, SQL server, ArcObjects, VBA, and Crystal Reports technologies.
• FDOT SIS & Strategic Investment Tool (SIT Viewer): Building Strategic Investment Tool (SIT Viewer) for FDOT System Planning Office. Clients utilize the new RIA web application to supports their decision making and demonstrate information in internal and public meetings.
• FDOT Transportation Interface for Modeling Evacuations (TIME): Coordinating transportation modeler to develop user friendly and GIS enabled tool to assist FRPC in Florida Regional Evacuation Studies.
• Statewide and Nationwide GIS-Enabled Commodity Information Management System (CIMS): Developing a comprehensive CIMS to model the current and future freight traffic for a country or a state in the U.S.A. It seamlessly combined various transportation modeling software, or ORNL network methodology. It is currently utilized by the ARC, the KYTC, MS DOT, GBNRTC, and Mexico.
• Benefits Estimate System for Transportation (BSET) Tool: Coordinating economic group to develop the analytical tool to assist MDOT State Long Range Transportation Plan (2005 – 2030) in estimating potential economic impacts of transportation investments. It links travel demand models with economic models such as REMI model to help DOTs to examine economic impacts of both investment packages and transportation projects.
• Fiscal Impacts & Financial Plan Framework Tool: Ccollaborating with the economic group to develop the tool for clients to enhance the efficiency in data entry and the availability of financial information.
• Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) Survey Tools: Developing (with Visual CE) site survey tool to assist transportation planner to collect data with higher performance and accuracy. It has been utilized by the HDOT, the Iowa DOT, and the FDOT.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Sr. .Net ASP/MVC Developer at TCS
Application Developer at Equifax
Application Developer at BrainJocks
GIS/IT Developer at Booz Allen Hamilton
Software Developer at Cardlytics, Inc.
Senior Developer at Acuity Brands
Senior .Net Developer at Cardlytics, Inc.