Associate Account Manager at Performics: Performance Content/SEO
- Chicago, Illinois (Greater Chicago Area)
- Marketing and Advertising
Samyukta Suresh's Overview
- Associate Account Manager: Performance Content/SEO at Performics
- Content Marketing/SEO Analyst at State Farm
- Media Apprentice at Dotomi
- Online Marketing Intern at Gate58
- Compensation Planning Intern at Oracle
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Monta Vista High School
Samyukta Suresh's Summary
I am a digital marketing/SEO professional, with a passion for search engine optimization and content marketing. My specialities include content strategy, content development/management, keyword targeting, link building, content marketing, and client services.
SEO, Local SEO, Social Media Marketing, Keyword Research, Content Creation & Optimization, Link Building, Content Marketing
Google Analytics, Omniture, Google Webmaster Tools, SEOMoz, BrightEdge, AllLocal, Raven
Samyukta Suresh's Experience
Associate Account Manager: Performance Content/SEO
Public Company; 501-1000 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
January 2014 – Present (9 months) Greater Chicago Area
• Manage full scale SEO engagements for 5 clients from a variety of industries
• Local SEO
o Manage relationships with data aggregator partners to ensure data accuracy through feed maintenance
o Manage a detailed promotions calendar for Yelp
o Provide insights and analysis on multiple KPIs through Local SEO Monthly reports.
• Conduct periodical site audits and QAs for each client site to identify goals and areas for improvement
• Lead content creation/optimization efforts for each client site: blogs/articles, metadata, body copy, keyword/copy gap analysis, etc.
• Build, analyze, and present Monthly SEO Reports to clients using a variety of tools/platforms
• Lead traditional and interactive content marketing/social media off-page optimization efforts
o Unlinked mentions/Co-Citation Analysis
o Infographics, Data Visualizations, Blogger/Community Engagement efforts
• Develop, maintain, and execute detailed project plans for each client based on unique needs
• Regularly create and deliver client presentations
Content Marketing/SEO Analyst
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Insurance industry
November 2012 – January 2014 (1 year 3 months) Bloomington/Normal, Illinois Area
• SEO Team Lead for SF Learning Center Content Migration Project.
• SEO Liaison - Statefarm.com Content Migration Project
• Content Management- Maintain Content Staging Library and Internal Keyword Mapping Database.
• Conduct SEO educational trainings to ensure that content writers utilize SEO best practices.
• Write/optimize keyword-specific metadata and content to increase search engine rankings.
• Edit, Review, & Approve Metadata and Content Optimization for Statefarm.com pages.
• Conduct keyword research for Statefarm.com and SF Learning Center pages.
• Analyze on-page SEO effectiveness for pages that are currently live or in-production.
• Work closely with Marketing and Public Affairs Teams to ensure SEO strategies are implemented in marketing messages and social media efforts.
• Create POV’s and give internal presentations to the SEO team on industry-related topics.
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
July 2012 – October 2012 (4 months) Chicago, IL
Dotomi has revamped Display Advertising with an approach we call Personalized Media. This approach allows everything from the banner creative to media placement to be determined in real-time at the user and impression level. Dotomi targets users with specific, unique online impressions. This allows consumers to enjoy more useful/meaningful advertisements, while companies enjoy higher returns and improved user engagement.
Online Marketing Intern
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
June 2011 – August 2011 (3 months) San Mateo, CA
• Conducted keyword research for site optimization using Google Adwords
• Implemented digital marketing strategies to increase search engine rankings
• Analyzed customer data to determine target markets and optimization strategies.
• Developed written content (blogs, articles, etc.) for company's most trafficked business software sites
• Researched prospective sales leads
Compensation Planning Intern
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; ORCL; Information Technology and Services industry
June 2010 – August 2010 (3 months)
• Generated and ensured that the compensation plans for Oracle sales representatives match those approved by corporate.
• Status reporting
Samyukta Suresh's Languages
Samyukta Suresh's Skills & Expertise
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Event Planning
- Mac OS X
- Microsoft Office
- Marketing Communications
- Content Marketing
- Content Migration
- Content Strategy
- Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server
- SDL Tridion
- OS X
- SharePoint Server
Samyukta Suresh's Education
Bachelor of Science, Advertising
2008 – 2012
Activities and Societies: Awaaz Acapella Team: Co-Founder, AIESEC Illinois: Talent Management Committee
Monta Vista High School
Samyukta Suresh's Additional Information
Samyukta Suresh's Certifications
Contact Samyukta for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Samyukta Suresh’s full profile to...
- See who you and Samyukta Suresh know in common
- Get introduced to Samyukta Suresh
- Contact Samyukta Suresh directly