- Management Consulting
Samantha Nahas's Overview
- Exchange at Ireland
- Universidade Anhembi Morumbi
- Universidade São Marcos
Samantha Nahas' Summary
I’m a professional psychologist with experience in management consulting, Human Resources (HR) and Payroll.
I have specialised in several areas of HR; providing management reports, internal staff training, Trainee Programs, Performance Evaluations, monitoring professional development of all staff, Turn Over analysis, internal costume service, etc.
Samantha Nahas' Experience
September 2012 – Present (2 years 1 month) ireland
My exchange in Ireland has enabled me to achieve new life experiences that I would not have accomplished so easily in Brazil.
This exchange has furthered my ability to integrate with new cultures, given me an education of other nations and customs. The interaction with these myriad ways on a daily basis has broadened my mind and enriched my life.
Intercambista is an excellent opportunity for new learning and life experience which I thoroughly recommend.
Human Resources Analyst
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Civil Engineering industry
June 2011 – June 2012 (1 year 1 month) s&#xe3;o paulo area, brazil
The company’s director and I worked closely to ensure synergy throughout the whole organisation. My responsibilities were as follows:
- Ensuring the processes of internal and external training accorded with the business.
- Developing and implementing staff policies and guidelines.
- Ensuring staff adhere to all HR policies and procedures per company policy.
- Managing the process of Performance Evaluation and structuring the Annual Training Plan.
- I monitored the absence of all staff.
- I kept the team members up to date with current HR strategy and was a contributor to the development and integration of the restructuring of the area.
Human Resources Analyst
Partnership; 10,001+ employees; Accounting industry
May 2005 – May 2011 (6 years 1 month) são paulo area, brazil
I managed several duties of the HR department including the following:
- Provided management reports.
- Oversight of the recruitment and internal training of staff.
- All staff performance activities including performance reviews, disciplinary actions, call monitoring and feedback for each team member.
- Responsibility for process performance evaluation.
- Controlling of inventories and holding meetings to define the career development.
- Internal customer service.
- Management of the overtime process for all staff.
- Shutdown process.
- Monitoring Trainee Program throughout the hiring process.
- Updating HR information and communications.
- Managed all staff absence including holiday requests, sickness leave, etc as per defined company policies.
- Analysis of extra payment for professionals.
- I provided control of salaries and interface with the Payroll department.
I oversaw of the whole routine of Human Resources in KPMG.
Samantha Nahas' Languages
Samantha Nahas' Skills & Expertise
- Personnel Management
- Human Resources
- Talent Management
- HR Consulting
- Deferred Compensation
- Succession Planning
- HR Policies
- Performance Management
- Organizational Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Relations
Samantha Nahas' Education
Universidade Anhembi Morumbi
Expert on leadership and coaching, MBA in Personnel Management: Leadership and Coaching
2010 – 2011
Universidade São Marcos
2003 – 2007
Samantha Nahas' Additional Information
Contact Samantha for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch