President/Owner at Sabina Steinberg Design; Showroom Manager @ Blinds & Designs
- Berkeley, California (San Francisco Bay Area)
- Management Consulting
Sabina Steinberg's Overview
- President/Owner at Sabina Steinberg Design
- Business Implementation Manager at Persona Global, Inc
- Director at Collegiate Housing Services
- Owner at Real Estate Design Management
- Residential Design Manager at Webcor Builders
Sabina Steinberg's Summary
Business Professional with 10+ years experience in design operations, marketing and project management.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Ten years of experience in management and business development.
• Extensive expertise in networking with C-level management to cultivate new business relationships.
• Strong communication and leadership skills.
• Facilitate meetings with clients to understand their business goals and objectives and provide solutions with regards to the management of their company.
• Proven record of training and mentoring personnel using real life situations, providing objective feedback to reinforce skills and self-confidence.
• Ability to maintain positive attitude and facilitate cooperative atmosphere between management, clients and third parties involved.
• Outstanding project management and problem solving skills.
Sabina Steinberg's Experience
Sabina Steinberg Design
April 2012 – Present (2 years 6 months) Berkeley, CA
I am an interior designer with 10+ experience in residential and commercial interior design and architecture. I owned Real Estate Design Management company for over 5 years, where I provided services in model homes, interior construction and renovation, scematic design, project management.
As of April 2012 I have turned around my company under the name of Sabina Steinberg Design offering vast services and new approach to the design process, including sustainability, green design, commercial and residential interior upgrades and pret-a-porte design services for busy professionals. Please see my new website coming soon! Follow me on Facebook under Sabina Steinberg Design.
Business Implementation Manager
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Management Consulting industry
December 2011 – April 2012 (5 months) Sausalito, CA
Management of marketing, advertising and public relations departments. Overlooks business development and project management on national and global scale. Provides logistical and implementation support to all aspects of running a successful business.
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Real Estate industry
February 2011 – October 2011 (9 months) Emeryville
Director of Housing Services at Collegiate Housing Services
Owner/Principal Designer at Real Estate Design Management, Inc.
Residential Design Manager at Webcor Builders Inc.
Residential Design Manager
Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; Construction industry
January 2004 – August 2004 (8 months) San Francisco Bay Area
Managed residential upgrade program for construction of Mandalay Bay high-rise in South San Francisco.
Sabina Steinberg's Projects
Sabina Steinberg's Courses
BA, Interior Architecture and Design
- Sustainable Design
MA, Literature and Linguistics
Novosibirsk State University (NSU)
- Russian Language and Literature (MA)
Sabina Steinberg's Languages
Sabina Steinberg's Skills & Expertise
- Strategic Planning
- Team Building
- Customer Service
- Leadership Development
- Construction Management
- Change Management
- Public Speaking
- Microsoft Excel
Sabina Steinberg's Education
Sabina Steinberg's Additional Information
Contact Sabina for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch