at Consultant CTS Holdings Inc.
- Greater Chicago Area
- Management Consulting
Russell Fulling's Overview
- Management Consultant at Consultant CTS Holdings Inc.
Russell Fulling's Summary
An experienced results-driven Financial Systems Expert and Management Consultant has proven successful at leading high-performing teams, to streamline financial processes and delivering bottom line benefits through efficiencies and system consolidations.
As a management consultant I excel in:
• Relationship building skills
• Global consolidations and financial reporting
• Financial planning and analysis.
• Management consulting
• Project Management
• .Net programming
• SQL Server Admin
• Software development
• Data integration
• Business analysis
• Cross functional team leadership
• Technical architecture
• Information systems planning
• Account management business development
• Solutions architect
Russell Fulling's Experience
Consultant CTS Holdings Inc.
December 2009 – Present (4 years 10 months)
• Engaged as a consultant to design and implement the consolidation process for the client’s international accounting department.
• Consolidated financial data from over 50 foreign entities into a single financial reporting system compliant with U.S. GAAP, and used for SEC reporting.
• Designed and implemented an integration program to move data from the NetSuite financial system to Host Analytics for financial reporting.
• Worked with finance teams from 15 countries to establish procedures for financial reporting.
• Reduced the time required to close accounting periods from weeks to 3 days
• Created data integration systems that reduced errors by 90%.
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Management Consulting industry
March 2009 – January 2010 (11 months)
● Designed information systems for managing working capital for a large manufacturing company in Toronto, Canada. Architected and delivered reporting tools to manage $150 million of accounts payable using Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Reporting Services.
● Managed team of client employees to implemented enterprise application improvements which resulted in $6 million of working capital savings over the course of the project.
Director of Technology
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Hospital & Health Care industry
January 2003 – March 2009 (6 years 3 months) Greater Chicago Area
● Architected and developed a health care monitoring system for disease management using the Microsoft .Net Framework with ASP.Net.
● Procured and installed the computer equipment required to manage a remote patient monitoring system using voice and internet technologies.
● Leveraged Microsoft products such as SQL Server, SharePoint Server, Analysis Server and reporting services used to manage the business.
● Developed long and short term strategic plans and budgets during the company’s growth period.
● Created enterprise customer service and system administration application for tele-commuting.
● Co-Authored a patent for determining behavioral change through data analytics
● Program resulted in 30% decrease in re-hospitalization rates saving our customers millions in increased Medicare reimbursements
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; VATA; Computer Software industry
July 1999 – January 2004 (4 years 7 months) Greater Chicago Area
● Managed team of analysts and consultants engaged to design and build enterprise business application using Java and IBM Web Sphere technology.
● Implemented processes to deliver custom software efficiently which while met user requirements. Consulted users and developers to create detailed project plans used for software delivery
● Managed development project from inception to production
● Automated banking credit card application process using java technology with IBM’s websphere
● Implemented an insurance surety loan verification system
Public Company; 501-1000 employees; HCKT; Management Consulting industry
June 1992 – June 1999 (7 years 1 month) New York, Mexico City, Chicago
● Designed and implemented working capital reduction strategies for fortune 500 companies in the U.S and Mexico
● Designed systems to accelerate accounts receivable, inventory and accounts payable by streamlining processes and implementing automated tracking programs
● Implemented precise measurement metrics to track project results
● Leveraged existing system resources to improve collections processing
● Managed client relationships throughout engagements
● Participated in on-selling services in other areas of working capital management such as inventory and accounts payable management.
● Consistently reduced working capital requirements by 30% to 50% which provided free cash flow for our clients
● Improved days sales outstanding by 20%
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Financial Services industry
July 1990 – December 1992 (2 years 6 months) Miami Florida, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela
● Participated in auditing American Express offices in Latin America, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile and Venezuela.
● Designed and processed audits of credit card operations, credit and collections and the American express bank
● Reported audit results to senior management at each audit locations
● Reported results to senior management at corporate headquarters in Miami and New York.
Government Agency; 201-500 employees; Banking industry
August 1990 – June 1992 (1 year 11 months) Washington D.C. Metro Area
● Accountant assigned to prepare monthly reports on bank activities
● Verify international submissions of accounting data
● Enter results of international customers into the Export Import Bank computer systems
● Designed management reporting utilizing mainframe computer technologies.
Russell Fulling's Volunteer Experience & Causes
Russell Fulling's Languages
English(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Spanish(Full professional proficiency)
Russell Fulling's Skills & Expertise
- Business Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Management Consulting
- Acquisition Integration
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Business Strategy
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Performance Improvement
- Team Building
- Business Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Operations Management
- Due Diligence
- Business Transformation
- Product Development
- Business Intelligence
- Host Analytics
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Software Development
- Program Management