Store Manager en MetroPCS
- Port Saint Lucie, Florida (Fort Pierce y alrededores, Florida, Estados Unidos)
Raymond Weltzin's Overview
- Marketing Manager at Restaurants
- Manager at MetroPCS
- Sales Trainer at Rweltzin
- Sales Director at Cox Marketing
- Gerente de Ventas Puerto Rico at DirectTV
- Certified Training Center
- Universidad Interamericana
Raymond Weltzin's Experience
Empresa pública; De 1.001 a 5.000 empleados; PCS; Sector de Telecommunications
mayo de 2011 – Presente (3 años 6 meses) Port St Lucie, FL
abril de 2009 – Presente (5 años 7 meses)
In today’s aggressive sales world few companies can achieve excellence. Creating a consultative sales culture has become the most sustainable competitive advantage within your control.
We hold a unique perspective on consultative selling skills. In our sales training, we infuse the traditional sales approach with skills from the world of creative problem-solving which elevates the salesperson's relationship with clients from a vendor or transaction-oriented provider to a strategic advisor and trusted partner.
Solving business problems by combining industry and product knowledge with proven problem solving and consultative selling skills will create a value added salesperson.
Our dual focus is on the role of the salesperson as a problem solving resource to his or her customers, and the sales manager as coach. Our experience has shown that the sales manager plays a critical and highly leveraged role as a coach in helping to assure sustained behavior change and improved performance.
As manager coaches we will re-create scenarios and conduct role-plays with live feedback in order to create awareness and develop the sales person.
abril de 2009 – mayo de 2011 (2 años 2 meses)
Verizon FiOS National Partner, manage the Hispanic Market for California, Boston, Florida and Massachusetts. Hire and train the sales managers, supervisors and sales representatives. Implement the sales strategies and logistics for expansion areas. Develop the training manuals for the sales on the Hispanic community with focus on business development. Supervised a total of 4 managers, 18 team leaders and 215 sales reps. The sales were increase on the VoIP SOHO by 45% by specifically designing an aggressive sales campaign and working as a Team with the Verizon.
Gerente de Ventas Puerto Rico
1999 – 2002 (3 años)
Territory Sales Manager
Reported directly to Sales Director for Puerto Rico and the Caribbean with responsibility for all aspects of sales, service, local marketing, unit administration, staff recruiting, training and development. Accountable for 27 kiosks and 8 mobile units, 4 supervisors and 84 associates engaged in the sale and marketing of TV satellite systems for residential and commercial use.
• Key member of start-up team establishing operations in Puerto Rico. Scouted, negotiated contracts and directed kiosk site development within high traffic areas.
• Planned, scheduled and conducted mass recruiting and training exercises.
• Created and implemented Employee Procedures Manual highlighting staff conduct, sales techniques, inventory system processes and customer satisfaction.
• Designed and instituted strategic sales and marketing programs to maximize penetration and capitalize on opportunities increasing awareness and sales volumes.
• Structured and divided territories to exploit new business development directed toward niche market.
• Pioneered the use of mobile unit marketing at the point of sale offering instant installation services. This effort contributed to 45% of sales goal attainment for the year 2001.
• Sales Manager of the Year for 1999, 2000 and 2001
Raymond Weltzin's Languages
Raymond Weltzin's Skills & Expertise
- Direct Sales
- Sales Management
- Account Management
- Solution Selling
- Sales Process
- Sales Operations
- Customer Retention
- New Business Development
- Team Leadership
- Mobile Devices
- Team Building
- Marketing Strategy
Raymond Weltzin's Education
Certified Training Center
Kaizen Certified,Project Manager Certification,Certified Six Sigma Green Belt – ASQ Member, Certified Train the Trainer, Consultative Selling Skills,
2007 – 2009
1990 – 1996
BS Double Major: Business Administration and Airway and Aircraft System Management
Raymond Weltzin's Additional Information
Contact Raymond for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch