Join LinkedIn and access Rana's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Rana directly
Accomplished, detail-oriented, and self motivated with over 6 years of extensive administrative and management experience mainly in the Insurance sector with a background in customer services. Highly regarded leadership abilities with team-leader mentality. Calm and productive under extreme stress. highly organized and effectively manage critical projects while delivering the highest quality possible. Excels at mulit-tasking in a fast-paced enviroment.
Specialties: Process management
Quality control & improvement
Training & Development
Effective presentation Skills
Supervise and assist the Agency Services department’s personnel, make sure all reports are timely delivered and all queries and questions are accurately fulfilled; Assure the business conitnuity during the department Manager’s absence.
- Prepare the company’s budget in collaboration with the Chief Accounting Manager, the Agency Director and the Department Manager.
- Build and generate daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Home and Regional Offices and Local Managements, regarding the Field Force’s Production.
- Study and Qualify Field Force units/members to different Alico Contests and Conventions (Local and Worldwide)
- Tutor and correct field force exams to acquire the rights of selling Alicos different plans
- Assist the Field Force in improving their production through various services inside the company
- Issue a quarterly update for the Human Resource Department to pay the executives’ bonuses
- Assist in the preparation of Alico Brochures, Seminars and Events
- Edit the Company’s quarterly Magazine, setting the layout and design, coordinating with the printing press for publish
- Negotiate and Purchase the year end Give Away Items for Internal employees and Policy Owners
- Prepared a complete step-by-step user manual explaining in details the process of generating requested reports and accomplishing tasks
- Based on my research and documentation, the IT department built an internal system to manage all the data and information needed in generating Alicos Reports
Visit Alico’s Branches within the Lebanese territory to train and help the Branch coordinators, furthermore assist the Field Force and solve all their related issues with the different departments of Alico and preparing different types of reports.
- Prepare multiple reports related to Field Force (e.g. comparing production verses agreed quota)
- Coordinate the workflow between Field Force and the different departments of Alico
- Assign portfolios between agents
- Prepare Different types of letters (Income Letters, certificate of agreements, visa letters…)
- Prepare Contracts, terminations and loans
- Coordinate with the ministry of trade and commerce to ensure all newly guidelines and procedure are applied
- Auditing all Agents files for possible embezzlement or fraud
- Linked all reports to one consolidated excel file to facilitate and reduce time in issuing reports
- Introduced new layouts for generated reports as an alternative to monotonous excel files
Support the department’s Assistant Manager with the daily tasks and the preparation of all requested queries and reports.
- Assist in report preparation
- Solve all pending payments for Field Force with the Accounting department
- Assist the Customer Service department with pending cases related to Field Force
- Make sure all the Agents files are complete and accurate
- Flight booking and reservations
- Studied and archived all Agents files
- Built a complete process to searching the archive
Assist the Conservation Department Manager in all the administrative issues, coordinating with the collection office whose responsibility is to collect premiums from policy owners and report the amounts to the company’s premises; I was part of the team responsible for solving policy owners’ complaints.
- Issue monthly reports related to the status of the company’s portfolio in terms of policies sold to policy owners
- Assist in drafting warning letters for agents who breached the contract
- Handle phone calls of customers and assign meetings with the Manager
- Pay the collectors mobile bills
- Set a follow up system for collectors
- Negotiate the purchase of the collectors costumes
- Assist in the allocation of policies with no agents to agents who are willing to serve policy owners
- Set a follow up system for the collectors to ensure the timely collection of premiums from policy owners
- Create a filing system for the whole Department
Netcorps – A Global Networking corporations program using Information and Communication Technologies to contribute to the Social and economic well-being of communities through training, networking and community project management, Lebanon.
A Community Project Facilitator responsible of delivering Tourism and Information technology to a selected group of residence;
- List and identify Lebanese cities and villages with cultural background and touristic sites.
- Research and identify the culture and the touristic aspect of each city/village
- Recruit a group of volunteers from the locals.
- Set up and prepare the training facility and logistics.
- Educate the volunteers about their city/village culture and touristic sites
- Training Volunteers on Microsoft Office products (excel, world, PowerPoint)
- Helping the volunteers in preparing a community project that aims on promoting their city/village for tourism.
- Presenting the complete project to the municipality
- Handle different types of people and help them step forward in showing them key factors that their village holds and seize the opportunity for a better future in terms of tourism and information technology
Gift Mart – A National Company who trade in Leather items for personal and company use, starting from a simple Photo Frame to the whole Office set.
An assistant to the General Manager
- Issuing Vouchers for traders
- Assist raw material selection
- Conduct Quality control test for finished items
- Assist and prepare designs for new items
- Assure business continuity in the absence of the GM
- Assist customers with their needs
- Manage and update the firm’s Inventories
- Worked on a inventory to reduce cost by registering all available stock, purchased and sold items
FLMI (Fellow, Life Management Institute) - 2009; One year Hotel Management - Pigier
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Functional Business Analyst
Case Manager at MetLife Gulf
business consultant at Path Solutions
Senior Recruitment Specialist at ITINERIS - PHR & NLP Certified
Project Manager at SoftSolutions
Action news presenter at MBC Group
Technical Consultant at Murex
Legal Counsel and Claims Manager at Ally Risk Services
Marketing Coordinator / Executive Assistant