Junior Engineer at New York State Department of Public Service
- Greater New York City Area
- Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Raheem Nuamah's Overview
- Engineer at New York State Department of Public Service
- Finance and Administrative Associate at Green City Force
- Assistant Property Manager at Anderson Associates
- Administrative Assistant at DeVry College
- DeVry College of New York October 2009
- New York University - Polytechnic School of Engineering
Raheem Nuamah's Summary
Problem Solving Professional excited to solve difficult problems with creative solutions. Recently lead the construction of an award winning interactive and innovative robotics project, using electrical circuit design, project management and hardware development skills. Experienced as a team leader with demonstrated technical, organizational, and results-oriented abilities.
autocad, c + +, circuit design, computer hardware, customer service, customer service skills, database administration, edge, file management, merchandising, microsoft office, networking, oracle, quickbooks, robotic, scanners, telephone skills, visual basic,
Raheem Nuamah's Experience
Government Agency; 10,001+ employees; Education Management industry
December 2012 – Present (1 year 10 months) Greater New York City Area
• Ensure safe, secure, and reliable access to electric services for the New York State residential and business consumers, at just and reasonable rates.
• Use quality assurance expertise to conduct field investigations of Con Edison’s electrical operations infrastructure.
• Heavily involved in the composition of expert testimony and briefs pertaining to Con Edison's electrical infrastructure.
• Provide excellent technical advice and engineering analysis to the Department of Public Service staff on power control systems.
Finance and Administrative Associate
Nonprofit; 11-50 employees; Renewables & Environment industry
June 2010 – December 2012 (2 years 7 months)
• Developed and maintained an easily accessible database systems that increased office productivity.
• Previously responsible for a variety of special projects, including data management, budgeting and design projects using Microsoft Office.
• Coordinated commemorative and workplace events for program members and implemented recruiting strategies to find qualified individuals.
• Organized communications to Inform NYC residents on the benefits of weatherization (WIPP) and energy efficiency (Empower) programs.
Assistant Property Manager
December 2007 – July 2009 (1 year 8 months)
• Employed excellent customer service skills to ensure each tenant received exceptional service by directly contacting each and addressing their needs individually
• Revolutionized filing system and cut paper work by introducing a scanning procedure
• Certified and organized such tenant documents as, leases, payments, and re-certification's
February 2006 – October 2007 (1 year 9 months)
• Trained employees to improve quality of service within the office of the Registrar
• Managed numerous office activities and increased office productivity
• Created a more productive filing room by revamping the filing scheme
Raheem Nuamah's Skills & Expertise
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Quality Assurance
- Creative Problem Solving
- Creative Writing
- Professional Writing
- Technical Writing
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Electrical Engineering
- Video Game Journalism
- Website Development
- Power System Operations
- Power Systems
- Power Distribution
Raheem Nuamah's Education
DeVry College of New York October 2009
Bachelors of Technology, Electronics
2005 – 2009
Contact Raheem for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Raheem Nuamah’s full profile to...
- See who you and Raheem Nuamah know in common
- Get introduced to Raheem Nuamah
- Contact Raheem Nuamah directly