- United Kingdom
- Management Consulting
Pippa Barnwell's Overview
- Intern at iTax Consulting
- GDO Support Executive at Xerox
- Recreation Attendant at Northampton Borough Council
- Fraud Investigator at Barclays
- The Nottingham Trent University
- Northampton College
- Northamptonshire Grammar School
Pippa Barnwell's Experience
July 2012 – September 2012 (3 months) London, United Kingdom
• Gained ownership of managing and updating the iTax Client Relationship Management system utilised by both, Introducers and Planning Consultants.
• Responsible for preparing client presentations detailing Stamp Duty Mitigation structures and subsequently tailoring necessary engagement letters when a client proceeded with the planning.
• Co-ordinated the restructuring of office systems for the numerous tax advantaged structures offered by iTax consulting.
• Drafted revenue responses in relation to various HMRC enquiries ensuring crucial supporting documentation was attached.
GDO Support Executive
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; XRX; Information Technology and Services industry
July 2011 – July 2012 (1 year 1 month) Uxbridge
As a key player within a small team, experience of many roles in a busy commercial environment gained, including;
• Provide support to Global Document Outsourcing sales and operations divisions and liaising with other departments.
• Prepare & competently present H&S data to groups of Service Delivery Managers on a bimonthly basis.
• Manage the purchase and control of equipment and maintenance, acting as the main point of contact, maintaining accurate records of all stages of the purchase & payment process.
Government Agency; 501-1000 employees; Government Administration industry
February 2008 – June 2011 (3 years 5 months) Northampton, United Kingdom
• Supervision and control of swimmers in and around the pool and maintenance of safety standards across three NBC leisure centres.
• Possession of current National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, having to be retested every two years with attendance at incident and lifeguard training on a monthly basis.
• Maintain daily records, including pool testing charts, daily duty sheets and staff records as directed. Opening & closing of the premises, including the maintenance of security as required.
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; BARC; Financial Services industry
June 2006 – October 2006 (5 months) Northampton, United Kingdom
• Manage fraud investigations for both Barclays Bank and Barclaycard.
• Arrange for replacement cards to be couriered to customers in emergencies.
• Role also required the promotion of fraud protection packages to customers.
Pippa Barnwell's Projects
Student Charity Team
Team Members: Pippa Barnwell
- August 2011 to June 2012
Pippa Barnwell's Skills & Expertise
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Social Media
- Project Management
- Event Planning
- Proactive self-starter
Pippa Barnwell's Education
Business Management & Economics, Economics
2009 – 2013
Studying core concepts of Management and Economics. Modules included European Economics Project awarded 95%, Customer issues in Financial Services awarded 67%. Overall Grade Achieved First & Second year: 2:1
Business & Law
2007 – 2009
Studied core concepts of Business and Law including: Accounting & Finance, E-Marketing, Recruitment & Retention, Contract Law & Legal System.
Activities and Societies: Whilst studying at Northampton College I was heavily involved in organising a Business Charity Event with members of my study group in which we raised over £2000 for two local charities.
Northamptonshire Grammar School
Pippa Barnwell's Additional Information
Contact Pippa for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Pippa Barnwell’s full profile to...
- See who you and Pippa Barnwell know in common
- Get introduced to Pippa Barnwell
- Contact Pippa Barnwell directly