Vice President, Elearning Development, Compliance Training, Compliance and Ethics at BNY Mellon
- Greater Pittsburgh Area
- Education Management
|Recommendations||1 person has recommended Philip|
Join LinkedIn and access Philip's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Philip directly
Defined and managed training programs.
Executed all training for both end users and managers.
Designed and developed computer based, web based and facilitator lead training.
Designed and developed an on-line reference system.
Assisted with development of corporate wide communications.
Performed new application requirements gathering with multiple organizations.
Managed development of service request forms for multiple organizations.
Designed over 50 test scripts utilized by different organizations to confirm accuracy of newly implemented system.
• Designed and developed consistently effective computer-based, web-based and facilitator lead training for both consumer and business channels utilizing Instructional System Design (ISD) methodologies.
• Utilized Articulate and Sony Sound Forge software for CBT design and development.
• Designed and developed training for use by both internal employees and external vendors.
• Designed effective, best in class training programs based on desired outcomes.
• Partnered with Product Delivery Managers in root-cause deficit analysis to determine training needs.
• Worked directly with delivery team to support implementation and ensure effective training.
• Designed, developed, and delivered sales, soft skills, and technical training based on client and learner needs - successfully utilized by multiple vendor companies.
• Facilitated engaging training for new-hire, product updates, soft skills and M&P changes.
• Continuously implemented process improvements in training material and programs utilizing sound Instructional System Design (ISD) methodologies, increasing PRC market share by 20% and reducing new hire attrition by 40%.
• Coached agents using behavioral development techniques, consistently increasing sales and customer satisfaction results.
• Supported and developed team managers and quality analyst team yielding an increase in quality results and agent satisfaction, driving improved sales metrics.
• Coached and developed level I trainers enabling enhanced delivery skills and increased ISD knowledge.
• Partnered with operations and quality departments to ensure all client deadlines are met.
• Tracked and reported monthly, weekly and daily quality productivity and quality results.
• Ensured all client-designated contractual requirements were achieved including record retention and training mandated by regulatory agencies.
• Created, implemented, and maintained an online reference tool (KMS) used by all agents ensuring the consistency and accuracy of information and a paperless environment.
• Supported day to day operation of call center including achievement and maintenance of the following objectives: sales, service level, staffing, utilization, employee attendance and attrition.
• Identified individuals capable of leadership roles, developed their skills and abilities, leading them to positions of increased responsibility.
• Successfully managed training curriculum, partnering with marketing and I.T., resulting in expansion of local sales territory from a trial area of five regional states, to national territory of 48 states.
• Member of new sales strategy pilot team. Performed data analysis to identify financial impact. Sales pilot increased sales yield by 58%, allowing for decrease in outbound marketing cost by 50%.
• Successfully implemented new sales strategy in off shore vendor locations (Bangalore, India).
• Coached and mentored a team of 12 trainers utilizing behavioral development techniques.
• Created training materials used to conduct sales training worldwide.
• Created training curriculum for both front line customer service representatives and specialty teams.
• Performed benchmark and time-in-motion studies used to renegotiate vendor contracts, realizing annual savings of over $500,000.
• Researched the availability of new, more efficient systems to facilitate greater productivity and implemented their use by designing supporting training curriculum.
- Instructional Design
- Call Center
- Requirements Analysis
- Customer Satisfaction
- Training Delivery
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Relations
- Needs Analysis
- Technical Training
- Learning Management
- Blended Learning
- Technical Writing
- Problem Solving
- Staff Development
- Curriculum Development
- Telephone Skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Program Management
- Process Improvement
- Call Centers
- See 11+ See less
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Vice President, Learning and Development at BNY Mellon
VP - Learning and Development - Asset Management BNY Mellon
Chief Learning Officer at BNY Mellon
VP, Learning & Organizational Development Consultant at BNY Mellon
Learning & Development at BNY Mellon
Adjunct Professor at Wilmington University
Global Leadership Development, Talent & Learning
Find a different Philip Lima
Greater New York City Area
Police Sergeant at Lincoln Land Community College
Springfield, Illinois Area
Technical Manager + Editor + DP
San Francisco Bay Area
Greater New York City Area
Teacher at Ramapo Central School District
Greater New York City Area