Paul Marrone, Jr.
Chief of Staff, Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis; Attorney, licensed in New York and New Jersey
- Greater New York City Area
- Government Administration
Join LinkedIn and access Paul's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Paul directly
• Research legislative and community issues to brief legislator on policy matters, including
speechwriting, interview preparation, and drafting testimony for public hearings on major projects.
• Contributed toward drafting amicus curiae in federal case of American Automobile Association v.
Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, arguing that recent Port Authority toll increases were
• Successfully argued Article 78 motion in New York State Supreme Court against the Port
Authority of New York & New Jersey to recover documents under the agency’s Freedom of
• Represent legislator at agency briefings, conferences, community board meetings, civic
association meetings, and all press inquiries.
• Manage all press events, including the coordination of press conferences and the drafting of
media advisories and press releases.
• Draft correspondence on behalf of legislator to constituents, government agencies, and other
• Advocate for constituents in addressing issues with city, state, and federal government agencies.
• Maintain campaign finance account including the creation and submission of periodic disclosure
reports in compliance with New York State Election Law.
• Oversee all administrative functions of legislative office, district office, and satellite office, including the management of four staffmembers and multiple interns.
• Condensed prior New York City election results into a workable format used to identify polling sites most vulnerable to election law violations.
• Dispatched poll watchers to and from polling sites for Election Day operations, and reported incidents to campaign’s legal counsel.
• Prepared Case Analysis and Recommendation memos for disciplinary proceedings, utilizing the personnel/disciplinary history and investigative hearings of subject officers, witness/complainant interviews, and prior decisions made by the Deputy Commissioner of Trials.
• Drafted motions, memoranda of law and position statements in Freedom of Information Law cases and in response to discrimination complaints filed with the State Division of Human Rights, City Commission on Human Rights, and United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
• Assisted attorneys in case law and statutory research.
- Legislative Relations
- Political Campaigns
- Policy Analysis
- Legislative Research
- Legal Research
- Public Policy
- Constituent Services
- Election Law
- Political Consulting
- Legislative Affairs
- Community Outreach
- Grassroots Organizing
- Crisis Communications
- Legislative Policy
- Speech Writing
- See 7+ See less
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Member of Assembly 62nd District
Deputy Chief Of Staff at The Office of Senator Andrew J. Lanza
Associate Superintendent of Schools, Public Policy & Student Services at Archdiocese of New York
Deputy Chief of Staff at the Office of Assemblyman Joseph Borelli
District Office Assistant NYS Assemblyman Michael Cusick 63rd District
Associate at Mendes & Mount
Law Student at Brooklyn Law School
Chief of Staff at New York City Council
Find a different Paul Marrone, Jr.
Global Light & Technologies
Las Vegas, Nevada Area
Consultant and Teacher
Greater Los Angeles Area
Corporate Communications/Media Relations
Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Sales Coordinator at GenuisHR
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Greater Philadelphia Area