Join LinkedIn and access Oyekunle's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Oyekunle directly
A recent MSc. Petroleum and Gas Engineering graduate with PCP artificial-lift system design experience using PROSPER, following a Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering and a short stint in Telecommunications, working across multi-disciplinary teams in creating and implementing IP network designs. Proficient at producing engineering designs with AutoCAD/Solidworks and with well-developed skills in Computer Internetworking. I am keen to build a career in the upstream sub-sector of the oil, gas, and energy industry after a period of training and personal development which has broadened my skills and experiences.
I’m broadly available and will be willing to move for the right opportunity. I love to travel. Although I am particularly interested in Upstream/Offshore intermediate/entry-level openings but I am also open to other relevant learning opportunities requiring a flexible hard worker with drive and self motivation. I deem myself a team player with all the qualities sought in a "performer" candidate. I am absolutely raring to go and willing to give my all to learn, whilst contributing to the team's efforts to achieve a common goal.
Main tasks/transferable skills:
• Improved on my organisational skills from overseeing parcel sorting onto trailers before distribution.
• Warehouse safety enforcer (personal safety apparel).
• Improved on my communication skills through coordination with partner trailer loader before, during, and after supplying them with loaded pallets
• Fast-paced and physically demanding workplace experience.
Achievement: I helped with achieving 100% on all Mother's Day flower deliveries.
• End to End GSN nodes capacity planning and management
• Comprehensive IP Network design and planning
• PS Network architecture designs, LLD and HLD network designs and solutions.
• VLAN creation and managing configurations on Core Network switches and routers, as well as managing access-lists of the CSPS firewalls.
• Operation and maintenance of GSN nodes (SGSN, GGSN, CG, eDNS and iDNS servers) via M2000.
• Interface trace messages of Gb, Ga, Gn/Gp, Gr, Iu; M3UA, GTPC, GTPU tracing, Subscriber Interface message tracing and analysis.
• Implemented and managed intra-core interfaces and configurations as well as links to the STP, MSC, GGSN, HLR, RNC`s, BSC/PCU, and external PLMN.
• NSlookups, reverse lookups and dig queries for DNS resolutions in GPRS roaming troubleshooting
• Inbound and outbound Roaming attach failure and PDP activation failure troubleshooting
• Software upgrade and software patch installation of SGSN, GGSN, CG, DNS and OMC servers. .
• Onsite training on Operation and Maintenance of Core Network PS nodes.
• Query and Analyses of KPI`s on Attach procedures, PDP activation procedures, paging procedures intra/inter RAU ,Gb traffic, Gi traffic, system resource, and statistics indicating available interface data traffic trends.
• Interacted on a daily basis with customer's representatives (network operators), attending to arising issues and developing network integration and expansion plans.
• Interfacing with RF/RAN/VAS/CS/DATACOM engineers to develop plans on integrations pertaining to the PS domain.
Achievement: Personal supervision efforts were vital to successful delivery of the EMTS Phase Four expansion project on time and to budget.
I worked inside the detergent production plant with other interns under a mentor/supervisor to learn plant operation basics; automation, piping, unit operations, and quality assurance.
• Prepared weekly report and presentation on overall process comprehension and general learning progress.
• Learned the practical application of engineering principles to impact process procession using Six-Sigma quality enhancement concept and I had my first introduction to risk assessment and Hazards & Operability (HAZOP) studies.
• Jointly coordinated production activities (man, machines, and materials) to meet set deadlines and achieve production targets alongside the main Process Engineer.
Achievement: personal initiative was vital to extending the Six-Sigma concept to the detergent production plant to address recorded disparities in weights of equal volumes of produced detergent powder samples. 70% reduction in the error margin (from ±1kg to less than ±300g) was achieved.
• I learned processes (Welding, Extrusion) involved in fabrication of plant equipment parts (Lobster-back bend, coning etc.), electro-plating, and pipeline fittings
• I supervised the beverage bottling and preservation processes in the pilot plant
• Drew flowcharts for all pilot plant process
Thesis: Progressive Cavity Pumping System Design for Heavy Oil Well Production Optimization - A Case Study of the Bressay Field in the UKCS
University of Salford, Greater Manchester
M.Sc. Thesis. A study of the effects of varying stator pitch lengths on the choice of a downhole progressing cavity pump specific to the Bressay field environment.
Thermodynamic Modeling of Ternary Liquid-Liquid Equilibrium
LAUTECH, NigeriaMarch 2009
B.Tech Thesis. • Research aimed at predicting liquid-liquid equilibrium data of specified ternary systems from the results realizable from tie-line data correlations, using an activity coefficient-type thermodynamic model e.g. UNIFAC which employs the said mechanism for prediction.
EnglishNative or bilingual proficiency
YorubaNative or bilingual proficiency
- Computer Network...
- Well Logging
- Reservoir Engineering
- Reservoir Simulation
- Reservoir Modeling
- Reservoir Geology
- Reservoir Evaluation
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Geology
- Natural Gas
- Well Testing
- Process Engineering
- Cisco IOS
- Huawei M2000
- LAN Switching
- Routing Protocols
- Chemical Engineering
- Reaction Kinetics
- Transport Phenomena
- Unit Operations
- Energy Industry
- Reservoir Management
- Project Planning
- Quality Management
- Renewable Energy
- See 32+ See less
• Petroleum Economics/Project Management [Cash Flow Analysis; Evaluation of Projects; Prospects Development and Decision-making]
• Petroleum Geology, Exploration, Drilling, Production and Reservoir Engineering [Seismic Prospecting; Reservoir Drive Mechanisms, Rock and Fluid Properties; Artificial Lift, Hydraulic Fracturing, Fluid Injection etc.; Casing, Cementing and Completion.
• Drillbench, Petrel, PROSPER, and OLGA, and Eclipse
• Gas Flow and Network Analysis [Frictional Head Loss Effects for Different Flow Regimes; Concepts of Equivalent Length/Diameter, Altitude Pressure Correction, and Linepack Storage]
• Completion of Simulation Modules in Eclipse, Drillbench, and Pipesim
• Fundamentals of Natural Gas and Production Systems
• Distribution, Transmission Systems and Design [Stress Determination in Cylinders; Corrosion Effects; Material Grade Selection, Strength Properties and Testing].
Measurement Methods [Flow Meters, Gas Quality Determination].
Activities and Societies: Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) The University of Salford Chapter - Member Institute of Gas Engineers and Managers (IGEM) Manchester Dogs' Home Volunteer Regular Attendee/Representative of The University of Salford at the SPE Monthly Seminar/Dinner at The Geological Society, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London.
Petroleum Production and Refining; Chemical Process Analysis; Separation Techniques; Transport Phenomenon; Reaction Kinetics; Basic Computer Programming; Chemical Reaction Engineering; Basic Bio-Technology; Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics; Principles of Plant Design; Chemical Process Design and Optimization; Chemical Process Dynamics and Control; Computer Models of Physical and Engineering Systems; Industrial Economics; Sugar Technology;Technology Policy and Law
Activities and Societies: Nigerian Society of Chemical Engineers (NSChE) - Student Member. Nigerian Universities Engineering Students' Association (NUESA)
- I am a very keen sports person who plays football as left-back for the school's SPE chapter. My other interests include watching tennis,
- dog breeding,
- attending industry conferences and networking events,
- learning about other cultures and languages,
- volunteering and networking,
- and personal development.
Advice for Contacting Oyekunle
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
E-Business Officer at First Bank Nigeria Plc
Student at University of Salford
Masters student - Petroleum and Gas Engineering
Business Development Officer at UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
Petroleum and Gas Engineering
Oil & Energy Professional
Student at The University of Salford
Drilling at Sahara Group