Join LinkedIn and access Oliver's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Oliver directly
A leader in information security, governance, risk and compliance with strategic capabilities, in-depth technical knowledge, business acumen, foreign language skills, global perspectives and experience including strategic planning, technical security auditing, project management, system administration and development, precision machine engineering, sales, marketing, logistics, and communications. Worked with everything from precision machines to financial numbers, everyone from warehouses to board rooms across the globe. Steady, progressive careers with Fortune and Global 500, world-class companies.
1. strategic and tactical development, planning, and execution
2. aligning enterprise (IT) risk management with organizational vision and mission
3. enterprise (IT) risk assessment & mitigation, delivering measurable results
4. enterprise (IT) policy development & governance
5. CIO advisory on emerging governance, risks, compliance topics and trends
6. internal (IT) audit advisory, aligning with shareholder and stakeholder expectations
• Built the new IT compliance and risk management function. Within first three months, developed a pragmatic and risk-based strategy and compliance program. Executed both with measurable results.
• Appointed Policy Steward, centrally coordinated policy development, maintenance and compliance with Legal and officers.
• Appointed to co-chair the Information Security Committee which oversees the incident handling process.
• As a member of the Enterprise Architecture Board, developed and implemented controls for enterprise initiatives such as domestic and international SAP implementations. Review and advise on solution architectures of all IT projects.
• Manage all internal and external audits. Facilitate and influence annual audit planning. Author and coordinate audit management responses with CIO.
• Spoke at CampIT’s security and risk management conference.
• Volunteered for and took initiative to lead innovation team on increasing wholesale sales.
EnglishNative or bilingual proficiency
ChineseNative or bilingual proficiency
JapaneseProfessional working proficiency
RussianProfessional working proficiency
- Enterprise Risk...
- IT Audit
- Risk Management
- Risk Assessment
- Process Improvement
- Internal Audit
- Business Process...
- Internal Controls
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Analysis
- Information Technology
- Financial Risk
- Business Process
- Vendor Management
- Project Management
- Change Management
- PCI DSS
- Project Planning
- Information Security
- Enterprise Architecture
- See 15+ See less
- Germany -- music,
Advice for Contacting Oliver
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Director IT at Ace Hardware Corporation
Director, Business Technology at Ace Hardware
IT Security Administrator at Ace Hardware
IT Data Center Services Manager at Ace Hardware Corp
Senior Director - Information Technology at Ace Hardware
IT Director, Business Relations at Ace Hardware
Compute Platform Manager, IT at Ace Hardware
Find a different Oliver Tang
Practicing medical doctor with experience in the commercial healthcare industry & healthcare innovation arena.
Shanghai City, China
Software Engineering Intern at Dell
San Francisco Bay Area
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Team Manager for Order Support & Payment & Fraud at Apple
A skilled and experienced logistics professional with diverse knowledge of freight and supply chain activities