RUSSELL ASSOCIATES LTD
PERMIT TO WORK COORDINATION
PERMIT TO WORK COORDINATION at RUSSELL ASSOCIATES NIG LTD
|Recommendations||2 people have recommended Obioma|
Join LinkedIn & access Obioma's full profile
PERMIT TO WORK COORDINATION
Dedicated, result-oriented and focused professional, analytical, balanced by an excellent team building disposition with ability to synergise. With more than thirteen years of consecutive maintenance-operations experience in process plants, oil and gas servicing companies. Approaches every task as a challenge but with a solution perspective and enthusiasm, to achieve optimum results .Actively involved and exposed to leading multi million dollar projects and have a proven record of accomplishments and consistent contributions that increase efficiency while minimizing cost through expertise:
• Knowledgeable in Oil & Gas Technology & Facilities Maintenance Planning/Management
• Installation,Commissioning and Operation
• Preventive and Corrective Maintenance planning & execution.
• Permit To Work Coordination
• Oil& Gas Projects Supervision / Job risk assessment
• Work Packs/Permits Preparation With TRACKS Software
• SAP R3/Unisup-CMIMS Key–UserFunctions(PM,MM,OLM Modules) expertise.
• Onshore/Offshore technical-material logistics coordination
• Vendor/Suppliers –Contractor Reps Liason
• Personnel and Materials management functions
• Excellent IT, project planning, written and oral communication skills
• A passion to assist in driving the company vision to meet and exceed client expectations in
reliability centered maintenance environment
• Team worker, innovator, multitasking
• Verify all elements included in or attached to the submitted permit:
- Risks well identified
- Relevant documents attached
- PTW signed by the PTW performing authority
• Ensure that all required complementary permits are fully approved and attached to any work permit.
• Check the process/ electrical / mechanical isolations required to ensure that the work can be performed safely.
• Participate in the PTW preparation meeting
• Submit prepared permit to the RSES for Validation
• Maintain Specialised PTW Software database and issue Log of permits / Daily work schedule
• At the end of the Operation coordination meeting, revise and issue the PTW log for Client PTW Coordinator for RSES validation.
- Perform regular PTW audit
- Collect the PTW when activity is completed or interrupted (Emergency, planning, end of shift...)
- To ensure expired work permits are closed, cancelled or renewed as the case may be.
• Follow up PTW closure processes (for any reason, works suspended, continuation required, completion...)
- Inhibition/isolation removed or change in LTI (Long Term inhibition/Isolation)
- Permit to work closure part signed by Operating and Performing Authorities
• Prepare statistics, daily, weekly, monthly: number of PTW requested vs opened (in total and by trade), number of PTW opened in Specialised PTW Software vs number PTW requested,number of PTW by quality (HWA, HWB,CWP, SWP, CSE...)...
• Specialised PTW Software: provide assistance to users, including training and propose software ameliorations.
PETROLEUM EVALUATION AND ENERGY ECONOMICS (PROCESS AND ENERGY SYSTEMS ENGINEERING)
Activities and Societies: (SITP/1)#G007-087
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Mechanical/Piping Design at Delattre Bezons Nigeria LTD
PTW Co-ordinator at TEPNG
PTW Coordinator at SPDC Utorogu Gas Plant
industrial relations at NUPENG
Project Coordinator at Ascot Flowlines Limited