Director, Communications & Outreach at Oracle, Applications User Experience
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Computer Software
|Recommendations||4 people have recommended Misha|
Join LinkedIn and access Misha's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Misha directly
Interested in how Oracle is continuing to invest in it's Applications user experiences?
Connect with one of our communities:
The Oracle Applications User Experience Advocates - for ACE Directors and select partners.
The Applications User Experience Sales Ambassadors - SAMBA - for senior Oracle solution consultants
Developers looking to leverage user experience design patterns
Read our blogs or follow us on twitter:
blogs.oracle.com/vox | @mishavaughan
blogs.oracle.com/usableapps | @usableapps
http://theappslab.com/ | @jkuramot
Leading a team focused on partner enablement, sales enablement, and customer engagement with our applications user experience value propositions.
Lead the marketing communication efforts for Oracle Applications User Experience.
Editor-in-Chief of our externally facing, customer-oriented website communicating key value propositions, product stories, and customer best practictes around user experience.
Shape the internal communications needed for our various sales organizations to better understand and position the value of user experiene to customers.
Uncovering and proposing strategic opportunities for Oracle's Applications user experience, and driving them through to product design .
• As part of Oracle’s Fusion Applications initiative: defined the user research strategy and metrics to align with the user centered design process for Fusion, conducted the training on the user research process, scoped contracting resources.
• As part of the mergers with JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, and Siebel, managed several integration initiatives: customer site visits across the applications suites, usability and UI design internship programs, usability methods alignment, and requirements gathering on information needs for the new organization.
Managing the Financials and Service applications UI design teams; including design and usability resource planning for new products / redesigns / enhancements; hiring; mentoring; and educating product managers about user-centered design.
• Responsible for the overall quality, resource allocation, and prioritization of usability engineering activities for Oracle HTML Applications (ERP & CRM), with a team of six usability professionals.
• Educated UI design leads and senior product management on user-centered design, developed usability activities and usability training, and tracked the uptake of usability and design recommendations
• Drove the development of the Design Partners Program (DPP) intended to engage customersin on-going usability activities
• Developed and executed a plan for user research for the CRM division, including the full range of usability activities from heuristic evaluations, to wants & needs analysis, to group task analysis, to card sorting, to usability testing of prototypes, to live code testing
• Initiated a usability testing process to evaluate and improve the emerging Browser Look and Feel Guidelines for HTML applications.
• Conducted usability tests, heuristic reviews, and user studies (site visits, wants and needs analysis, card-based task analysis, and interviews) for human resources and business intelligence applications
- User-centered Design
- User Research
- Usability Testing
- Heuristic Evaluation
- User Experience
- User Experience Design
- User Interface Design
- User Interface
- Experience Design
- Human Computer...
- Card Sorting
- Usability Engineering
- Product Management
- Information Architecture
- Contextual Inquiry
- Task Analysis
- Requirements Gathering
- User Scenarios
- Interaction Design
- See 7+ See less
Link is to sample of many of the educational and freelance game design projects created with teams over the years.
"I am ready to apply my solid talents in heuristic design, production experience, and speculative writing to work in the computer game industry."
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Director, Applications User Experience at Oracle
User Experience Leader delivering innovation that enables productivity and satisfaction
Director, Oracle Applications User Experience at Oracle America, Inc.