Project manager at Enterprise Lithuania
- Government Administration
Mindaugas Steckis's Overview
- Project manager at Enterprise Lithuania
- Project Manager at Invest Lithuania (Investuok Lietuvoje)
- Chief Specialist, Anti-competitive Agreements Division at The Competition Council of the Republic of Lithuania
- Seconded at Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania
Mindaugas Steckis' Experience
Government Agency; 51-200 employees; Nonprofit Organization Management industry
May 2013 – September 2013 (5 months) Exports division
Seconded by Invest Lithuania to Enterprise Lithuania to work with a project concerning Lithuania's cluster development.
Main objectives of the project were to analyze Lithuania's policy for clusters, identify the state of maturity of business clusters in Lithuania, gather statistical data, collect and analyze available information on best practices from other EU countries.
I closely worked in cooperation with Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania, State and other EU agencies that are responsible for national and EU policy implementation on cluster development, as well as, with clusters themselves.
Government Agency; 11-50 employees; Investment Management industry
August 2012 – September 2013 (1 year 2 months) Vilnius, Lithuania
Special Junior Professionals Program (JPP) that seconds Project Managers to different public sector institutions. The purpose of the (JPP) participants is to work on National importance project, to contribute new ideas, initiate new projects with the support of the involved institution and/or to work on execution and implementation of existing projects with hands on approach.
More informations about the project, http://www.kurklt.lt
Chief Specialist, Anti-competitive Agreements Division
Government Agency; 51-200 employees; Government Administration industry
January 2013 – April 2013 (4 months) Vilnius, Lithuania
Seconded by Invest Lithuania to the Competition Council of the Republic of Lithuania to work on "Lithuanian refined fuels market analysis"
Areas of concentration were:
1. Overview of Lithuanian refined fuels consumption
2. Refined fuels supply to Lithuania, imports and exports
3. Wholesale market conditions of refined fuels in Lithuania
4. Lithuanian and European Union's laws that influence local refined fuels market
Public Company; 201-500 employees; Government Administration industry
September 2012 – December 2012 (4 months) Vilnius, Lithuania
Seconded by Invest Lithuania to the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania, to work at Small and Medium businesses department.
Mindaugas Steckis' Skills & Expertise
- International Relations
- Project Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Market Research
Mindaugas Steckis' Languages
English(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Lithuanian(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Mindaugas Steckis' Education
Mindaugas Steckis' Additional Information
Contact Mindaugas for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Mindaugas Steckis’ full profile to...
- See who you and Mindaugas Steckis know in common
- Get introduced to Mindaugas Steckis
- Contact Mindaugas Steckis directly