Project Manager at Citigroup
- Greater New York City Area
- Investment Banking
Michael White's Overview
- Project Manager at Citigroup
- Senior Associate at HSBC
Michael White's Summary
* Compliance Management: Successfully matrix-managed a team of 13 Project Managers who supervised 3,700 employees to ensure employees could provide proof of purchase of software applications
* Responsible for identification and control of risks, scope and issues; managing Program Team; creating Communication Plans for end-users, steering committee, sponsor and stakeholders
* Selected to manage the rollout of Windows XP operating system to 50,000 employees worldwide, based on success in managing previous program
* Worked with team to refine quality of data inputs, resulting in 15% greater accuracy in program results
* Completed project in 10 months – a 20% reduction in delivery time over previous attempt
* Guided end users in defining functional specifications and enhancements that fully addressed their needs
* Manage project from start to completion with resolution of project issues delivering the business solution on time, on budget, with zero defects.
* Create the project plans/schedules and staffing requirements for each phase of a project.
* Team development including training and mentoring personnel.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to facilitate meetings and discussions with all groups.
* Prepare and supervise document deliverables in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Control scope change (“Scope Creep”) using a defined “Change Request Procedure”.
* Earned Value, Estimate to Complete (ETC), and other financial project reports.
* Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
Payments systems processing Credit Card, and Utility payments. Skills include Network design and installation. Full knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, and VISIO.
Michael White's Experience
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; C; Financial Services industry
May 2002 – Present (12 years 5 months)
CITI Fund Services, formerly BISYS Fund Services, is now part of the Corporate Markets and Banking organization, Global Transaction Services division. We provide the mutual fund and hedge fund providers outsourced fund accounting, shareholder and administration services.
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; HBC; Financial Services industry
April 1999 – April 2002 (3 years 1 month)
•Authors specification documents based on requirements received from business partners and create workflows for each specification document.
•Organize and conduct quality inspections through out life of project with business partners and software development engineers.
•Consult with business on application workflows to acheive the highest performance of the system.
•Review of FDR bulletins and MICN documentation for impacts to business and application workflows.
•Manage testing of project including development of testing scenarios, test account conditioning for end user testing, and troubleshooting issues identified from testing.
Michael White's Education
Michael White's Additional Information
Contact Michael for:
- career opportunities
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch