Senior Developer/Consultant at Bluewolf
- Smyrna, Georgia (Greater Atlanta Area)
- Information Technology and Services
Michael Hendy's Overview
- Account Manager/Senior Developer at Bluewolf
- PHP Developer/ Linux Admin at Fly Communications
- Intern Web Programmer at Veritocracy LLC
- New York University
- University Of The West Indies Cave Hill
Michael Hendy's Summary
Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, UNIX, DOS, Linux, Macintosh
Michael Hendy's Experience
Account Manager/Senior Developer
Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
May 2009 – Present (5 years 5 months)
Enhance and streamline business processes, implement and improve sales and marketing strategies. Manage multiple projects and client expectations.
Scope and develop various technical projects. Lead/direct/mentor members of a development team.
Apex/Visualforce custom development, Salesforce Config, Development/Creation of apex Triggers
PHP Developer/ Linux Admin
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
December 2007 – May 2009 (1 year 6 months)
· Assisted in the development and maintenance of a custom-built content management system using Object
Oriented PHP, XML, CSS, HTML and MYSQL.
· Developed, configured, deployed and maintained various PHP/MYSQL websites on Linux server environments.
· Coded HTML emails based on creative photoshop PSDs
· Created and implemented a PHP application that extracted PHP code from any text file and detected undefined
functions and constants.
· Designed and implemented a stand-alone and fully configurable website monitor application that periodically
verified the availability of websites using PERL, complete with log-keeping and e-mail/text-message alert
· Created an Object Oriented PHP-based web application that generated the HTML version of a PHP/MYSQL
website, complete with FTP functionality.
· Developed an automatic text-merge application in PERL that controlled and performed the substitution of
variable text fields in HTML template emails, Flash Banners, Microsoft Word Documents, HTML landing pages
and InDesign PDFs with the aid of custom built Microsoft Windows batch processes.
· Implemented a web-based CMS cleanup-tool in PHP that removed files that were no-longer referenced in the
MYSQL database from the website.
· Implemented a PHP application that detected if .MOV files were optimized for streaming.
Michael Hendy's Skills & Expertise
- Shell Scripting
- Zend Framework
- Web Services
- Visual Studio
Michael Hendy's Education
Master of Science, Computer Science
2006 – 2007
University Of The West Indies Cave Hill
Bsc, Computer Science With Math
2001 – 2004
Michael Hendy's Additional Information
Contact Michael for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch