Styling Assistant at G-Star
Join LinkedIn & access Lleta's full profile
- Hair Stylist
- Concepts for photo shoots, music videos and live performances
- Developing of jewellery collections for private labels and franchises
- Technical drawings & Artwork design
My clients have included:
- North Sea Poetry
- BlaBla Records
- Catarina Aimée Dahms (aka Cata.Pirata) Skip&Die
- Magnetron Music
- Dam Dutchess
- KIT - Kuenta i Tambu
- Whatsup Africa!
- Hotel V
- Strawberry Earth
Afrifa & Van Gom is a styling duo consisting of Stephanie Afrifa and L’leta van Gom. These two eccentric women have a very diverse taste but share a similar passion for fashion and the arts. This makes them the perfect match to create styles for videos, photos and performances.
Their on-point expertise in the field of fashion is the result of both education and working experience.
- Photo shoots
- Music videos
- Test shoots
Most of my work included, organizing fabrics and patterns by style, constructing and pressing different garments for orders, proofing fabrics before construction, quality checks, constructing prototypes for the upcoming collection Amsterdam Fashion Week July 2013.
- Designing and developing accessories (Private labels)
- Trend-watching (London, Paris, Tokyo, New York, Copenhagen, Antwerp and The Netherlands)
- Research and concept development for upcoming seasons
- Production management for foreign clients
- Checking and controlling the process of developments with factories in China and India
- Photographing all new samples for the website
Hair stylist for 'TSUNAMI GIRLS'.
Styling for RBBP's third music video
Styling for RBBP's second music video
Styling for RBBP's first music video
The Award Dinner to celebrate a successful end to The Dutch Environmental Film Festival 2010. The winner of the Golden Strawberry Award was DIVE!
Art direction / Stylist
In Beat the Top Designer four ambitious fashion designers go up against each other. Their mission on Beat the Top Designer is simple: design an outfit that can compete with a creation of one of the world's most famous fashion houses. Ours was: Marc by Marc Jacobs.
Styling & Design
Activities and Societies: Technical and free illustrating, moulage, fabric knowledge, concept, fashion history, design and styling.
Full knowledge of fashion design. Using programs like CADCAM, study of the History of Fashion developing patterns and small collections, study of textiles, concepts & look books.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Intern bij Cachicci PR
Jobsearching - Fashion Blogger at www.wendyvansoest.com
Production designer "Prins" bij 100% Halal Productions
Assistent manager bij Amsterdam Hospitality Company
Digital Operator at G-Star RAW
Junior Pressofficer at CO/motion PR
Assistent Buyer at de Bijenkorf
Producer Photography / G-Star RAW
member at PCL- POVO