Sales Manager at Operative IQ Inventory, Asset and Fleet Management Software
- Greater Atlanta Area
- Hospital & Health Care
Lisa Rainey's Overview
- Sales Manager at Operative IQ Inventory, Asset and Fleet Management Software
- Board Member~Co-Vice President at Vaughan Elementary PTSA
- Boosterthon Co-Chair at Vaughan Elementary PTSA
- Security Sales Consultant at Broadview Security
- Parent Involvement Chair/Auction Fundraiser Chair at Vaughan Elementary PTSA
- Marketing & Customer Service at A.Rainey Development
- Territory Sales and Account Management at Michelin
- Clemson University - College of Business and Behavioral Science
- J.P Taravella High School
Lisa Rainey's Summary
Dedicated Professional with a solid education and 16 years sales experience in a highly competitive market. Energetic leader with the ability to quickly build client rapport leading to lasting relationships. Able to interface successfully with associates and management of all levels.
• Customer Focused Sales Professional with ability to problem solve and partner with agencies to find custom solutions
• Strong strategic sales and marketing skills.
• Ability to manage a large territory and group of customer to ensure that specific needs are being met in a timely manner.
• Passion to provide excellence in customer service and company growth and development.
• Strong fundraising and project management successes.
• Respected custom builder in the Home Building Industry.
• Active advocate for children:
President of Sierra Moms Club in Folsom, CA,
Vaughan Elementary School Council,
Vaughan Elementary PTSA Board and Committee Chair,
Girls Scouts of America Troop Leader
Children's Ministry Volunteer
• Committed Team Member with a winning attitude and attention to detail
• Effective in creating and implementing sales strategy to promote growth
• Reliable account management with excellent presentation, communication, and computer skills
• Led integrated teams in creative development and project implementation.
• Consistently willing to learn, take on new responsibility and leadership role
• Proactive, independent thinker, comfortable with taking calculated risks.
• Consultative approach to assessing challenges & creating successful partnerships
• Active and organized with 8 years of highly influential leadership experience within community, civic, educational and church organizations
Specialties: Strategic Account Management
Productive End User Sales Calls
Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills
Project Management, Merchandising & Training
Flair for Customer Service
Lisa Rainey's Experience
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
January 2010 – Present (4 years 9 months)
Provide a web-based inventory, asset, and fleet management solution to EMS companies and Fire Agencies across the US and abroad.
• Present software solution to agencies looking to streamline processes regarding the movement of inventory through their organization.
• Provide thorough Training and Implementation of the software to fit the needs of each agency
• Partner with agencies in a consultative role to troubleshoot issues and provide ongoing support and guidance
Board Member~Co-Vice President
Vaughan Elementary PTSA
March 2009 – June 2010 (1 year 4 months)
Elected volunteer position that provides leadership and direction to recruited committee chairs and volunteers. Schedules and coordinates school/community events and fundraising projects. Serves as liason between the parents, teachers and administration at Vaughan Elementary School. Utilizes strong project management and communication skills to benefit all students and the school community.
Security Sales Consultant
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; CFL; Security and Investigations industry
May 2009 – December 2009 (8 months)
Brinks, now Broadview Security, is the leader in residential security with 25 years of reliable, second-to-none customer service.
• Consistenly met sales goals with company leads and self generated business.
• Awarded salesperson of the month through entire employment with Brinks.
Parent Involvement Chair/Auction Fundraiser Chair
Vaughan Elementary PTSA
September 2006 – June 2009 (2 years 10 months)
Created Parent Involvement Committee to improve communication within school community. Conducted parent forums and surveys and worked closely with the Principal and PTSA leadership to implement new programs.
Solicited community and business donations for the Fall Auction and coordinated "Class Basket" donations for 2 years. Created display materials and handled all logistics of the silent & live auctions. Advertised auction items to all families attending the Fall Festival Event and handled all post-auction thanks you letters and follow up.
Marketing & Customer Service
2005 – 2007 (2 years)
• Responsible for customer orientation, scheduling of subcontractors, completion of punch list items
• Assisted with office organization, account info and payables
• Attended Warranty and Customer Service Training seminars and Industry Trade Shows
• Created personalized Homeowner Information Binders, homeowner move-in survival kit
• Conducted final walk-through, provided follow up service to ensure homeowner satisfaction
Territory Sales and Account Management
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Automotive industry
July 1994 – September 2000 (6 years 3 months)
Merchandising rep in Northern Texas, Account Manager for independant Dealer Network in Indianapolis, IN, and Territory Sales Manager in Northeast Texas and SW Arkansas for Commercial Truck and Earthmover Tires.
Lisa Rainey's Skills & Expertise
- Account Management
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Sales Operations
- Sales Management
- Business Development
- New Business Development
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Strategy
- Sales Process
- Time Management
- Project Planning
- Product Development
- Direct Sales
- Trade Shows
- Cold Calling
- Product Launch
- Team Building
- Integrated Marketing
- Sales Presentations
- Solution Selling
- Customer Retention
- Key Account Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Strategic Partnerships
- Lead Generation
- Social Networking
- Building Relationships
Lisa Rainey's Education
Bachelor of Science (BS), Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
1990 – 1994
J.P Taravella High School
Lisa Rainey's Additional Information
Contact Lisa for:
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- expertise requests
- reference requests
- getting back in touch