Director at Fit to Live
- Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
- Health, Wellness and Fitness
Linda Simon's Overview
- Director at Fit to Live
- Trainer at Creative Training Techniques International
- Trainer for ISO 9000 at Hedman Consulting
- Consultant at State of Minnesota
- Manager & Trainer at Richardson Day Corporation
- Trainer at Richardson Day Corporation
- Health Promotion Specialist at Saint Paul Community Education
- Mankato State University
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Linda Simon's Summary
My purpose is to educate people to reduce the physical, chemical and emotional stressors in their lives and enjoy greater health and energy through one-on-one stress management, stop emotional eating and lifestyle coaching, on-site wellness programs, and providing non-toxic products to reduce exposure to toxic chemical in homes, workplace and the environment.
Linda Simon's Experience
Creative Training Techniques International
January 1993 – January 1995 (2 years 1 month) Minneapolis, MN
Conducted two day workshops, Training for Impact, to help trainers become more effective through improving the transfer of training to the workplace with participants, managers and organization.
Government Agency; 10,001+ employees; Government Administration industry
January 1992 – January 1993 (1 year 1 month)
of Jobs and Training, Dislocated Worker Project
Developed training materials to assist the dislocated worker in managing emotions and handling the grief process that accompanies job loss. Researched and designed the train-the-trainer modules for staff development.; Trained educators state wide in curriculum writing and how to teach more effectively. Member of Northwest Area Foundation grant selection committee.
Director of Mentors in the Metropolitan Area
* Conceptualized program to match gifted student with mentor in an internship program. * Successfully wrote funding grant for program.
* Designed and administered program, assessed needs of clientele, developed training projects to meet those needs, recruited mentors for gifted and talented high school students, and developed guidelines for future mentorship programs.
Health Promotion Specialist
Saint Paul Community Education
January 1978 – January 1981 (3 years 1 month)
Collaborated with community education directors in developing programs to promote healthy communities.
Director Gifted and Talented Program Chaska High School
Designed and implemented school-within-a-school for gifted and talented students. Assisted with staff development in meeting the needs of the gifted student in the classroom.
Linda Simon's Publications
Healthy Snacks for a Healthy Planet Cookbook
Authors: Linda Simon
- March 2010
Food choices you make have an impact on your own health and the world's. How to eliminate pesticide intake, Safe fish guidelines, avoiding refined sugars, health food sources. Recipes for snacks, desserts, salads, soups & coupons & recipes from local natural food restaurants & stores. Used as a fundraiser.
3 Months to Greater Health & Energy!
Authors: Linda Simon
- April 30, 2014
There are 5 steps Linda Simon, Director Fit to Live Today recommends to everyone to create vibrant health and energy:
1. Reduce Your Exposure to Toxic Chemicals and Environmental Toxins by:
- Creating a Healthy Medicine Cabinet
- Green Your Home by Using Cleaning, Personal Care and Baby Products without Toxic Ingredients
- Rid Your Home of Toxic Mold
2. Internal Cleansing
3. Food is your fuel. Flood the body with nourishing restorative nutrients by:
- Eating nutrient dense foods
- Filling in nutritional gaps with whole food supplements
5. Transform Stress by reducing the effects of negative stress and emotions
This book provides a resource manual for practical ways busy people can have the energy and health to enjoy life.
Linda Simon's Skills & Expertise
- Stress Management, Emotional Eating Coach
- Healthy lifestyle Coach
- Essential Oils Practioner
- Fitness Instructor
- Design & Develop Training & Workshops
- Staff Development
- Customer Service
- Curriculum Design
- Program Management
- Public Speaking
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Strategy
- Leadership Development
Linda Simon's Education
Mankato State University
M.S. Degree, Instructional Systems; Education
1978 – 1988
* 90% course work completed
1970 – 1975
Linda Simon's Additional Information
Contact Linda for:
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch