Education Management Professional
- Education Management
Khaled Ezat's Overview
- Training Coordinator - HR Manager at Pathways to Higher Education
- Member of the administration team at Pathways to Higher Education-Egypt
- Trainer at International Labour Organization (ILO) & Pathways to Higher Education (PHE)
- Program Administrator and Test Supervisor at University of Cambridge (ESOL)
- Executive Secretary at Center for Advancement and Postgraduate Studies, Faculty of Engineering - Cairo University. (CAPSCU(
- Training Coordinator at NEw Vision for Engineering Economy
- Faculty of Commerce, Cairo University
- Humphrey Fellowship
- Humphrey Fellowship
Khaled Ezat's Summary
Main activities and responsibilities on my job:
- Coordinating, managing, executing, and controlling training activities all over Egyptian Universities.
- Following up registration, interviews and administrating the selection process.
- Participating in preparing and designing registration forms and tests.
- Updating trainees’ database, trainer tracking records and managing the training monitoring and evaluation steps.
- Enhancing awareness and promotion of the project.
- Managing the annual training budget according to Annual Operating Plan (AOP) initiatives and priorities.
- Organizing international meetings, seminars and conferences.
- Participating in preparing and publishing PHE's publications (43 Books).
- Participating in preparing PHE’s publications in Braille (a method that is widely used by people who are visually impaired to read and write) (12 Books).
- Supporting existing channels to increase and implement training programs.
- Following up staff assignments to ensure that deadlines are met and projects are completed.
- Determining what actions to be taken and finish the standard office procedures.
- Utilizing communication skills, personal knowledge/expertise to help achieve CAPSCU mission.
- Coaching external training assistants all over Egypt. They are 48 persons, in addition to gauging the training of five program specialists’ training.
- Conducting TOT programs for Universities staff to pass TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) in cooperation with Cambridge University and British Council.
- Preparing computer labs for all Cambridge (ESOL) online tests requirements.
- Supervising Placement and BULATS online tests through Cambridge (ESOL) for all applicants.
- Preparing training equipment and facilities.
- The key person for all online/face to face communications between pathways and trainees.
- Submitting reports to CEO.
- Arranging all transportation, accommodation and visits for our trainers, partners and trainees.
Khaled Ezat's Experience
Training Coordinator - HR Manager
Pathways to Higher Education
September 2003 – Present (11 years 1 month) Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University
About Pathways: It is a project sponsored by Ford Foundation and all Egyptian governmental Universities (No. = 22). The project aims at developing quality market relevant Soft, Entrepreneur and English language skills of public universities underprivileged students. During my work this project succeeded in graduating 26872 trainees.
Member of the administration team
Pathways to Higher Education-Egypt
September 2003 – Present (11 years 1 month) Cairo University
Member of the administration team of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RE&EE) program runs by two Universities – the University of Kassel and Cairo University, in cooperation with institutions and companies in the renewable energy and energy efficiency (RE&EE) sector.
Both universities bring to the program profound expertise in research and development and capacity building in the field of RE&EE.
This program has excellent output, producing about 51 MA theses.
International Labour Organization (ILO) & Pathways to Higher Education (PHE)
May 2012 – May 2013 (1 year 1 month) Helwan University, Cairo University
Trainer for Entrepreneurship program KAB (Know About Business) The program manages by ILO and Cairo University.
Trainer at (Development of Thinking and Managerial Skills) the program manages by Pathways to Higher Education project, Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University.
Center for Advancement and Postgraduate Studies, Faculty of Engineering - Cairo University. (CAPSCU(
November 2009 – April 2010 (6 months) Cairo University
Executive Secretary at Center for Advancement and Postgraduate Studies and Research in Engineering Sciences, Faculty of Engineering and Cairo University. (CAPSCU)
NEw Vision for Engineering Economy
September 2005 – October 2007 (2 years 2 months) Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University
Training Coordinator in "New Vision of Engineering Economy Teaching Project" (www.sdl.cu.edu.eg). The partners are Egyptian, Italian, British, Greek and Spanish staff, funded by Tempus program, European Union.
Note: The Project Fund ended in Oct. 2007
Khaled Ezat's Honors and Awards
Pathways National Training Program CertificatePathways to Higher Education
- August 2012
Positive Acknowledgement Certificate for efforts in "National Training Program- winter and summer 2012. We trained more than 3500 trainees in 16 locations.
FECU Conferences OrganizerFaculty of Engineering - Cairo University
- March 2011
Positive Acknowledgement Certificate as for exerting commendable efforts in the Faculty of Engineering - Cairo University Conferences.
Best EditorPathways to Higher Education
- June 2010
Honoured as best editor in "www.my.pathways.cu.edu.eg" which is a news website sponsored by PHE "Pathways to Higher Education" Project.
Ideal StudentPathways to Higher Education
- September 2009
Was ranked as the “Ideal Student” in DTMS (Development of Thinking and Managerial Skills) Program Sponsored by PHE "Pathways to Higher Education" and won the Project Medal in the program’s closing ceremony.
Khaled Ezat's Publications
Khaled Ezat's Languages
English(Full professional proficiency)
Khaled Ezat's Skills & Expertise
- Communication Skills
- Team Leadership
- Presentation Skills
- Decision Making
- Analytical Skills
- Meeting Scheduling
- Creative Strategy
- Computer skills
- Smart Working
- working under stress
- Time Management
- Project Planning
- Accounts Payable
- Strategic Planning
- Microsoft Excel
- Team Building
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Financial Reporting
- Program Management
Khaled Ezat's Education
Faculty of Commerce, Cairo University
Bachelor's degree, Accounting and Business/Management
2003 – 2009