Join LinkedIn & access Kathleen's full profile
- Proven track-record of generating new business through strategic negotiation while cultivating new relationships with key decision makers. Develops new accounts through effective cold-calling and networking initiatives; consistently exceed monthly quotas.
- Build relationships and ensure follow through with contacts that result in movement from suspect to prospect to customer; Educate customers on products, merchandising and featured promotions
- Meet established project goals for account acquisition or qualified lead generation
- Successfully established and maintained direct fundraiser accounts, producing $93,000 in revenue over a 3 month period and was the top sales representative.
- Maintain liaison with local branch managers and purchasing professionals to foster relationship with national account pricing structure to ensure that product continues to be utilized over the competitor’s.
- Resolve all customer requests efficiently and professionally, and, escalate when customer satisfaction cannot be achieved.
- Incorporate the station’s business needs to capture a customer base by developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, email, and networking.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation and made presentations with business owners and decision makers; Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
Greater New York City Area
Regional Account Director at S&H Solutions
Greater Philadelphia Area
Kathleen Mitchell Consulting
Greater Boston Area
Vice President EMEA at Stella & Dot
London, United Kingdom
Human Resources Professional
Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Interface Engineer at Palmetto Health