K5 Kurs und Kulturzentrum
Freelancer (Translation, Interpretation, Editing and Research);Mediator
Join LinkedIn & access Katharina's full profile
Translations from Italian and German into English and proof-reading:
fine arts, art history, literature
interdisciplinary conflict analysis and security, economics, political science and medicine.
Continuing education certificates in writing and freelancing; diploma in publicity, promotions and public relations, and
NLP (neuro-inguistic programming)
Specialties:Languages: English and (Swiss) German mother tongue
Excellent French, Portuguese
Fair command of Afrikaans and Spanish
Interpreting from German to English to group tour participants.
• Translation of website from German to English:
• Translation of articles appearing in the Sammlung Schroth Yearbook 2011:
New Acquisitions III Light - Space
• Translation of articles appearing in the Sammlung Schroth Yearbook 2013:
New Acquisitions V FARBEN-COLOURS
- Translation of articles (source language: German) into English for the Von Bartha Quarterly (last 8 issues)- a bilingual journal reviewing the Swiss art scene and gallery events and exhibitions.
- Translation of articles of first and second edition of the Von Bartha Yearbook.
• Translation of texts, testimonials and CVs (German into English)
• Gathering bibliographic information for habilitation treatise on interdisciplinary conflict analysis and security research,
compilation of bibliography, proof-reading, conducting research on the Internet for Dr. E. Marfurt Gerber
• Editing of presentations, journal articles and speeches for Dr. Werner Tschan (see acknowledgements under http://machtsmisbruik.mysites.nl/mypages/machtsmisbruik/447446.html)
• English conversation coaching to academics and professionals in various fields (medicine, economics, literature, art, political geography and bio-ethics)
volunteer English tutor at Brisbane Council
for International Students
• Proof-reading of dissertations, transcription of audio-files.
Researched statistical data, gathered bibliographic information and
compiled bibliography for Prof. Howlett’s textbook: Canadian Natural
Resource and Environmental Policy: Political Economy and
Researched data on ex-Soviet Union and China, and compiled their
relative sections of chapters for International Political Economy
written by Prof. Cohn.
Copy editor to the medical journal Annals of Oncology,
corrected texts, wrote translations, proof-read galley-proofs;
facilitated the creation of an archive system with the use of indexation
and keywords; conducted mass mailings of journals to authors
and subscribers, corresponded between authors of protocols,
reviewers and Kluwer Publishers in The Netherlands.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Unternehmensinhaber Roland Stöckli Treuhand GmbH
ganzheitlich orientierte Gesundheits- und Entspannungstrainerin
Unternehmensinhaber Fahrschule Lerne-Leicht Oberthurgau
Trainerin für Körperbewusstsein
Institutsleiter, Trainer und Coach
Mentor, Mediator u. Coach