- Greater New York City Area
- Information Technology and Services
Jyotishman Mohapatra's Overview
- TM1 Consultant at Ariston Tek Inc
- Senior Consultant at Accenture
Jyotishman Mohapatra's Summary
Business Systems Analyst with almost 9 years of proven expertise and experience in analysis, design, development, implementation and support of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) applications using IBM Cognos TM1, IBM Cognos Enterprise Planning, IBM Cognos BI, Hyperion Essbase and Microstrategy technologies.
IBM Cognos TM1 (Versions 9.5, 10.1 and 10.2)
IBM Cognos Enterprise Planning (Versions 7.3, 8.4 and 10.1)
IBM Cognos BI (Versions 8.4 and 10.1)
Oracle Hyperion Essbase
Oracle EBS - General Ledger
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
Enterprise Capacity Planning
Business Intelligence (BI)
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
Financial Close and Consolidations
Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and Analysis
Profitability Modeling & Optimization
Data Analytics and Interpretation
SOX and Regulatory Compliance
Jyotishman Mohapatra's Experience
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
2013 – Present (1 year) Greater New York City Area
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Analysis, design and development of TM1 applications.
• TM1 Security set-up using the Cognos Access Manager.
• Working with end-users to use TM1 front-end tools like Active Forms, Cube Viewer, In Spreadsheet Browser and Café 10.2.
• Implementation and Configuration of TM1 Café 10.2 which was introduced with TM1 10.2 release.
• Design and development of Dimensions and Cubes using TM1 Performance Modeler, Architect and Perspectives.
• Building complex Turbo Integrator processes and TM1 Rules.
• Building TM1 Active Forms and Café Reports for End Users.
• Functional Requirements gathering and converting that into technical design specifications.
• Design documentation.
• Integration of Cognos TM1 applications with Cognos BI WSA (Work Space Advanced)
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; ACN; Information Technology and Services industry
2006 – 2013 (7 years) Greater New York City Area
During my stint with Accenture from 2006 to 2013, I was primarily involved in the below 3 projects:
• Pfizer F&BO (Finance and Business Operations)
• Merck FCCP (Finance Close and Consolidation Process)
• AMEX CM & PPAR (Campaign Management and Pinnacle Points Awards Reporting)
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Analysis, design, development, implementation and support of Cognos TM1, Cognos Planning, Cognos BI, Hyperion Essbase and Microstrategy applications.
• System analysis during mergers and system upgrades.
• Requirements gathering.
• System architecture.
• Monthly, Quarterly and Year-End book close processes.
• Design and development of dimensions and cubes using TM1 Performance Modeler, Architect and Perspectives.
• Design and development of TM1 applications, TM1 web and contributor.
• Building TM1 rules, feeders and turbo integrator processes.
• Building TM1 active forms and web sheets.
• Security set-up for TM1 applications using Cognos Access Manager (CAM).
• Integration of Cognos TM1 applications with Cognos BI.
• Analyze data reconciliation sheets and data validation between source and target systems.
• Interact with the main stakeholders to get issues addressed.
• Process and technical improvements.
• Provide functional and technical support to various project teams working on new developments across the enterprise.
• Assigning work to team members and reviewing them.
• Coaching new team members.
• SOX Release Manager - Responsible for all SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) audit activities.
Jyotishman Mohapatra's Certifications
IBM Certified Developer - Cognos TM1 10.1
MicroStrategy Certified Report Developer
MicroStrategy Certified Narrowcast Developer
Jyotishman Mohapatra's Languages
English(Full professional proficiency)
Jyotishman Mohapatra's Skills & Expertise
- Business Intelligence
- Cognos Enterprise Planning
- Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Cognos-Financial Analytics
- Business Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Data Warehousing
- Data Modeling
- Hyperion Planning
- Hyperion HFM
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
- Business Analytics
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Close and Consolidations
- Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and Analysis
- Profitability Modeling & Optimization
- Application Security
- Project Management
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- SOX and Regulatory Compliance
- System Defect Management
- System Maintenance
Jyotishman Mohapatra's Education
Jyotishman Mohapatra's Additional Information
Photography, Travelling, Cooking, Watching Sports and Movies
Contact Jyotishman for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Jyotishman Mohapatra’s full profile to...
- See who you and Jyotishman Mohapatra know in common
- Get introduced to Jyotishman Mohapatra
- Contact Jyotishman Mohapatra directly