Director of New Product Introduction T-Mobile Customer Unit
Director of New Product Introduction
|Recommendations||3 people have recommended John|
Join LinkedIn & access John's full profile
Director of New Product Introduction T-Mobile Customer Unit
Managing the New Product Introduction program to T-Mobile for Radio products including LTE, GSM and WCDMA Software releases, new site configurations, and new radio hardware products. My responsibilities include the testing, validation and release management of these new products in order to reduce defects, ensure quality control, validate processes and improve time to market.
• Currently managing a program of 8 projects of high complexity and ensuring proper governance in order to enforce cost, schedule and scope control.
• Managing the revenue generating Flexible Capacity Program by ensuring fair and accurate reporting of capacity elements and ensuring full revenue recognition of these elements for Ericsson.
• Responsible for ensuring the hardware and software support of Ericsson equipment at the T-Mobile Validation labs.
• Responsible for reporting to the customer and internal executive management. Working with the customer to ensure they get the latest products in the shortest time possible so that their network is highly competitive while also ensuring that Ericsson makes a healthy margin on these projects.
• Responsible for presales opportunities for new products coming down the sales pipe. As a PM I was responsible for opportunities for the SON optimization tool, MiniLink TN, RNC 3820 R2, RRUS A2, DUS41 and WCDMA/LTE continuous integration. Currently we are evaluating and working with sales, finance, engagement practices, product line and other applicable parties on many other new products and plan to introduce the cutting edge of wireless technology for T-Mobile and bring in additional revenue and growth opportunities for Ericsson.
Stream Lead for the infrastructure project for the Ericsson globally strategic Customer Experience and Billing program.
• Managed over 30 internal resources and external stakeholders, controlling cost, scope and schedule for a project with an expedited timeline and a new solution.
• Worked with cross functional teams to ensure successful BSS software releases after the infrastructure is in place, resulting in the installation and integration of over 15 unique software’s and over 450 servers.
• Responsible for the ordering and budgeting of all hardware and software within the program.
Project Manager for theT-Mobile modernization for the New Jersey and Upstate New York markets.
• In New Jersey I took a project which was in a state of little control and implemented controls and processes which improved margin, increased throughput and cleaned up legacy issues. I successfully completed over 350 sites and controlled the budget.
• In Upstate New York I was able to exceed the promised run rates by 33% and improve the margin by over 20%.
• I managed a multimillion dollar budget, over 50 people, and a scope that was larger than the markets had every attempted.
New Product Introduction Project/Program Manager
• Successfully completed projects as the program manager (CFR) for the DAS configuration, W13B software and RNC 3820 R2 deployment under budget and on time.
• Managed two new product introduction projects as the project manager for T-Mobile’s new WCDMA software. (W11B, W12B)
Global marketing rotation in Stockholm, Sweden.
• Created global marketing documentation and completed business cases for WCDMA features and DUW in RBS3000
• Participated in the supply flow design of Ericsson’s new AIR product to the United States
• Facilitated Ericsson’s “Continuous Integration” methodology including work with AT&T, and introducing this methodology to T-Mobile in order to improve software quality, reduce costs for both companies and increase time to market.
Developed a direct to consumer supply chain strategy plan for an Argentinian Wine that was launched into the US Market.
• Designed where and how wine is distributed along the supply chain in order to maximize our gross margin.
• Determined the optimal strategy to maximize our legal ability to distribute over the internet and file correct permits.
• Analyzed and recommended a winery Customer Relationship Management system, providing an optimal solution that fits with company strategy and provides the tools needed for a successful marketing campaign.
Created a customized SalesForce.com Customer Relationship Management system, and presented a recommendation to senior management which secured approval to launch this system nationwide.
• Managed a diverse team from across the organization, utilizing member’s strengths to create a powerful and useful system, to develop a targeted strategy, and to train user’s companywide.
• Researched and collaborated with vendors to procure optimal data for input into the CRM system to provide a powerful research tool in conjunction with the customer relationship capabilities of this system.
• Implemented a company-wide training and adoption program, successfully developing a system of ownership by training regional administrators while creating awareness and understanding of the system through divisional training sessions.
Created a business plan for the Forefront division of Microsoft which focused on the Market Opportunity Analysis, Industry Trend Analysis, Competitor Analysis and Segmentation Targeting and Positioning Statement.
• Developed and presented key recommendations to the Director of Server Infrastructure, resulting in a shift in company strategy to further develop Cloud Computing and Security as a Service functions as well as a focus on opportunities within the health care and public sector spaces.
• Performed an analysis on the Microsoft Partner Ecosystem, providing recommendations on pricing and incentive structure which Microsoft is now looking to further develop.
-Created and evaluated company financial statements, ensured the proper disclosure of the general ledger, prepared and analyzed reports for management.
-Through system queries and collaboration with other employees prepared company financial reports without errors and through increased efficiency reduced the preparation time by 50%.
-Managed the companies Accounts Payable Department, verifying all vendor payments and receipts.
-Controlled money management between company bank accounts, ensuring that money is available for loans and day to day operations.
-Prepared income, balance sheet, budget variance, deposit overdraft, public deposits, economic position, capital ratios, problem loans and many more reports to company management that gave them the ability to make decisions.
-Oversaw fixed assets assuring accurate depreciation and book value, resulting in an up to date balance sheet and minimizing tax implications.
-Evaluated and mitigated potential safety threats at all King County YMCA location.
-Determined the appropriate insurance cost allocations to all YMCA departments, resulting in more accurate valuations.
-Designed and developed a training course on the dangers of blood born pathogens, presenting to over 100 camp counselors.
-Managed 5 Seatac stores, managing over 100 employees.
-Forecasted proper inventory levels were maintained and contacted suppliers to procure additional inventory.
-Determined optimal staffing at Seatac stores, attaining optimal service levels for peak hours.
-Interviewed and hired employees, following up with training on company standards and customer service.
-Implemented master break schedules, prepared a presentation to the CEO, recommending roll out to all other branches.
Weapply4u - We help you launch your career
Head of Superannuation and Insurance at Profusion Group | Financial Services | firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Enterprise Digital Marketing at Travelers
Hartford, Connecticut Area
Helping Launch Careers at Weapply4u.com at Weapply4u.com
Director at Fetch Recruitment (Construction Specialists)
Senior Consultant at Lenati
Senior Financial Analyst at T-Mobile
Product Marketing Manager
VP of Product at GameAnalytics
Customer Project Manager at Ericsson
Program Manager at Microsoft
Interim Business Analyst at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Intern at Costco Wholesale
Budget Analyst (Civilian) at 35th Comptroller Squadron, USAF