Jaya Krishna Naggarapu
Engineer, Product Engineering - Turning, RD&E at Kennametal
- Greater Pittsburgh Area
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Jaya Krishna Naggarapu's Overview
- Engineer, Product Engineering - Turning, RD&E at Kennametal
- Jr. Mechanical Engineer at REMCAL Products Corporation
- Mechanical Engineer at Sri Venkateswara Engineers
- Villanova University
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology (M.G.I.T)
Jaya Krishna Naggarapu's Experience
Engineer, Product Engineering - Turning, RD&E
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Machinery industry
February 2012 – Present (2 years 8 months) Latrobe, PA
● Responsible for planning and executing projects independently and delegating responsibilities for completion of those projects.
● Establishing technical and functional requirements for products.
● Using the skills in technical disciplines to include Finite Element Analysis, Vibration Analysis and has demonstrated ability to perform such calculations.
● Conducting experimental analyses to validate designs.
● Interfacing with CAD designers to prepare drawings and 3-D models required to support assigned projects.
● Interfacing with Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, and Customers in determining the need for and implementation of new products.
● Responsible for maintenance and expansion of existing product lines.
Jr. Mechanical Engineer
REMCAL Products Corporation
2010 – 2010 (less than a year)
● Participate as Mechanical Engineer in the specification and design in Reverse Engineering, provide support in inspection.
● Provide the product design using CADKEY (2D Modeling) and SolidWorks (3D modeling).
● Provide material specification, feasibility in the design and the technical specifications, cost analysis and manufacturing suggestions.
● Documentation of drafting, engineering design, writing qualification reports, gathering information, Bill of materials and completing the progress reports using MS-Word and Excel.
● Documentation of price sheets, quotes, process documents and Inspection, using MS-Word and Excel.
Sri Venkateswara Engineers
June 2007 – July 2008 (1 year 2 months) Ferozguda, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
● Participate as a Mechanical Engineer in the specification, design and monitoring in the machines in the shop floor.
● Provide the product design using AutoCAD, Pro-Engineer.
● Provide technical direction as a member or leader of the engineering team, to create innovative solutions in alignment with our strategic direction and operational priorities.
● Documentation of engineering changes including drafting design proposal, writing qualification plans and reports, gathering information, and completing progress reports.
● Documentation of engineering design/changes for manufacturing.
● Designed many new different metal cutting tools, Jigs, Fixtures, mechanical equipment.
● Supervised the metal cutting operations such as turning, Boring, milling, drilling, grinding, etc.
● Supervised operating hand/power tools and equipment, including lathes, shapers, grinders and saws.
● Supervised the grinding and sharpening of different metal cutting tools.
● Supervised its manufacturing and measuring.
Jaya Krishna Naggarapu's Skills & Expertise
- Pro Engineer
- APT Programming
- NC Part Programming
Jaya Krishna Naggarapu's Education
Master's degree, Mechanical Engineering
2008 – 2011
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology (M.G.I.T)
Bachelor's degree, Mechanical Engineering (Mechatronics)
2003 – 2007
Jaya Krishna Naggarapu's Additional Information
Contact Jaya Krishna for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Jaya Krishna Naggarapu’s full profile to...
- See who you and Jaya Krishna Naggarapu know in common
- Get introduced to Jaya Krishna Naggarapu
- Contact Jaya Krishna Naggarapu directly