|Recommendations||1 person has recommended Javier|
Join LinkedIn & access Javier's full profile
Within the Group, I am in charge of the reviewing and determination of all federal taxes as Income Tax (ISR) Flat Tax (IETU) and Value Added Tax (IVA). Also, determination and reviewing of all monthly prepayments, Informative Tax Returns, Internal and external audits from Tax Autorithies.
We have submitted and requested Tax Refund Applications of previous years infront Tax Autorithies for around 10 million dollars.
I have participated in Tax Planning strategies that contribute to savings within the company.
I am in charge of the Transfer Pricing Studies of the Group as well as contracts with our related parties in UK.
In charge of the analysis of the taxes reported to US.
In charge of the analysis made by our custom broker related to our Customs Operations.
Within the Financial Group I carried out revisions in all the Tax areas of the following companies:
ScotiaInverlat Stock Market, Scotiabank (Bank), Financial Group and subsidiary companies; which mainly consisted of
- Reviewing and determination of federal taxes such as Income Tax(ISR), Asset Tax (IMPAC), Value Added Tax (IVA)
- Reviewing and determination of monthly tax prepayments.
- Audit requirements of tax autorithies.
- Development of several special tasks, such as favorable tax returns, analysis and presentation of several trials of the Financial Group where we obtained tax refunds for around 30 million pesos.
- In charge of tax numbers reported to Canada related of the companies of the Financial Group.
- Attention to the external audits and submittion of the Tax Opini�n infront Tax Autorithies.
As a Senior in the Firm, I conducted reviews in all tax aereas, developing projects as Mergers, Due Dilligence, preparation and submission of tax opinions, Informative Tax Returns, Annual Tax Returns, Calculation of tax numbers (cuca, cufin,cufinre) of different financial companies..
Some of the companies in which I participated as an auditor are:
Mexican Stock Exchange
National Bank of México
In charge of payroll calculations, social security contributions to IMSS, accounting-taxf reconciliations, calculation of monthly prepayments, calculation of workes profit participation, preparation and submission of annual tax returns and in charge of external audits.
In charge of accounting transactions of 22 companies and 2 indivuduals, elaboration of accounting-tax reconciliations, payroll calculations, social security contributions, calculation of monthly prepayments, preparation and submission of annual tax returns.
Office, Vision, JDE, SIPRED, SUN, CONTA2000; THER STUDIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Federal Contributions Postgrade
- Accountant Certification (CCPM)
- Tax courses (CCPM).
- Root Cause Analysis (BP)
- Financial Tax Acumen (BP)
- Associate of the Institute of Accountants in Mexico
- Tax Executive Postgrade (in progress)
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
National Tax Manager at BP México
HR Operations & Reward Mgr. at BP Mexico
Oil & Energy Professional
HR Compliance Manager, Mexico, Central America & Caribbean
Supply Chain Specialist - Key Account /Telcel LTE
Asistente de Dirección y Servicio al Cliente con Experiencia
Licenciada en Contaduria Publica
Jefe de contabilidad en Latina Mexico, subsidiaria grupo OHL.
HR Advisor & Payroll/Benefits/Budget Coordinator at Shell
Operations and Projects Manager
San Nicolás de los Garzas Area, Mexico
Partner Director Brazil Office at Ackermann Beaumont Group
São Paulo Area, Brazil
Senior Agricultural, Rural & Hydraulic Engineer
Director (Spain & Latam) de CrossKnowledge a Wiley Company
Madrid Area, Spain
Socio fundador en Real Estate & Facility Management Expertise Group
Madrid Area, Spain