Join LinkedIn and access Jason's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Jason directly
Mobile iOS Developer in Indianapolis Indiana, specializing in software development practices and methodologies.
8+ years in the Software Development industry using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies for large and start-up companies alike.
Specialties: IOS Mobile Development, C++ Development, Video Game Development, Tools Development
Associate Partner at Developer Town. Focusing on IOS Development work, along with SAAS and expanding web development expertise.
• Creation of baseline test suite for employee portal
• Creation of test case suite to ensure new employee insurance portal rollout
• Established pattern for routine test suite execution
Major in Software Development. Focused on data structures, C++, optimization of code bases.
• Promoted from Intent Analyst to Test Lead to QA Engineer.
• Launched initial test team responsible for all software testing and QA.
• Aided in transfer of development methodologies from Waterfall to Agile.
• Project Manager for Application Development team in creation of Data warehouse.
• Developed crucial implementation and sustainment plans for transition of Global Positioning System ground systems.
• Creator of procedures and operational limitations for new crew position.
• Responsible for verification of all document validity and accuracy, as well as confirmation of software system operational readiness.
• Lead enlisted operator in charge of developing the spacecraft procedures and test suites.
• Maintained dual certification in satellite and ground segment operations.
• Maximized subsystems by actively transmitting commands to 28 satellite, $2.4B GPS constellation.
• Analyzed telemetry and provided navigation/timing signals to millions of military and civilian users worldwide.
PC - Tech lead for 13 man team over 5 month dev cycle
• Responsible for creation of Milestone criteria and managing development team work load and priorities.
• Core System Architecture and optimizations.
• BVH Collision System
• Shader Based Blended Animation System
• Time Dilation Effects
PC - Team member for 6 man team over 2 month dev cycle
• 2d Life/Farm simulation featuring AI townsfolk with basic routine patterns
• Dynamic Crime system/ Townsfolk job systems
• Worked in Agile development methodology with weekly sprints
PC - Team member for 5 man team over 2 month dev cycle
• Dual Rail kart racer featuring gravity and anti-gravity physics
• Engine Design and Implementation
• Dual Rail path planning and AI obstacle avoidance
• Base Design for networking interface for multiplayer mode
- Visual Studio
- Intel Assembly
- Agile Methodologies
- Agile & Waterfall...
- Quality Assurance
- Game Development
- Game Development,
- Open Source Technologies,
- Development Methodologies
Advice for Contacting Jason
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Developer at Developer Town
Associate Partner at DeveloperTown
Associate Partner, Test & QA at DeveloperTown
Partner at DeveloperTown
Associate Software Developer at Developer Town
Visual Designer at Developer Town
Creative Web Expert
Find a different Jason Pitcher
Director of Business Development for CamShale at Cameron
Houston, Texas Area
UK & Ireland Sales Executive at Barlow Tyrie
Cambridge, United Kingdom
District Sales Manager at Monsanto Company
Terre Haute, Indiana Area
Helpdesk Technician at Advanced Business Solutions
Lexington, Kentucky Area
Operational Excellence Manager at Baldor Electric
Athens, Georgia Area