Join LinkedIn and access J Jamel's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact J Jamel directly
- Manage and Supervise Baggage Operation for connecting bags during tour of duty
- Ensure that Connecting bags are tracked and rerouted during irregular operations
- Perform Ramp Safety Audits and Agent Performance Evaluations
- Oversee Express Ramp Operations during tour of duty
- Create daily shift assignment schedules for baggage and ramp agents
The job duties include: Oversee two undergraduate residence halls with a total occupancy of 187 students, Supervise a staff of 8 Resident Assistants (RA), Facilitate weekly meetings and quarterly trainings, maintain and manage a working budget for both halls, maintain relationships with the Housekeepers and Maintenance personnel for the buildings, and Perform Performance Evaluations twice a semester for each RA.
- Oversee Station Operations during tour of duty
- Facilitate the new agent training for above and below wing operations
- Delegate and assign operational tasks to subordinates during tour of duty
- Designated station Payroll Specialist (AutoTA) and scheduling of bids
- Above and below wing OA Ground Handling (United, US Airways)
- Station Financial Controls Agent (Accounting/ Station Daily Closeouts)
- Completed Fuel Cost Saving research that saved the station $2000 in fuel cost over a course of 3 months
- Social Media
- Microsoft Office
- Public Speaking
- Commercial Aviation
- Event Planning
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Time Management
- See 1+ See less
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Vice President, Market Information Manager at Bank of America
Human Resources Professional
Information Technology Manager
Benefits Administrator at Sirius XM Inc.
supervisor at dsu
Sales Associate Cashier at Sesame Place
Broker at Key Realty, LLC
Nonprofit Organization Management Professional