at Kontena Nasional Global Logistics
- Logistics and Supply Chain
Irwan Zamanshary's Overview
- Project Logistics - Account Director CUM Head of Govt. Project Logistics at Kontena Nasional Global Logistics
- Manager, MTO/Government Affairs at Malaysia Airlines (MASkargo Logistics)
- Human Resources & Administration at Malaysia Airlines (MASkargo Logistics)
- Junior Executive at MASkargo Logistics
- University Technologi MARA
- Kolej Sultan Abdul Hamid
Irwan Zamanshary's Summary
Seeking to advance myself in the area of Logistics, Project Management or Human Capital Development in a progressive Organization, one that offers challenging opportunities for my professional growth and development, and allowing me to contribute my experience to improve the industry in generally.
My character forte will be:
Dynamic team player
High sense of responsibility
Creative and resourceful
Excellent skills in communication and collaboration
Multifunctional skills for all positions given.
Multifunctional Skills, Team Player, Result Oriented and Customer Focus
Irwan Zamanshary's Experience
Project Logistics - Account Director CUM Head of Govt. Project Logistics
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; Logistics and Supply Chain industry
December 2011 – Present (2 years 10 months) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Overall responsible on the commercial aspects of the Company for energy, utilities and infrastructure industries. Duties include:
• Focal point for the projects involving the Malaysian Government Project Development agencies and other relevant authorities in particular for tenders, Project Quotations, permits, licenses and etc.
• Responsible in Commercial and Technical part on each tender and Project Logistics Quotations evaluation and preparation.
• As project Director, work closely with a few project teams coordinator for planning and movement of cargo in particular for aviation, oil & gas, power energy and infrastructure project equipment and materials throughout Malaysia
• Entrusted for various cargo movements for Malaysian Government especially classified and complex status from rest of the world to Malaysia.
• Freighting and Project Coordination with worldwide partners and airlines in Europe, US and Asia for scheduling and project development.
• Overseas a team of Energy and Utilities project team especially incharge to provide Logistics arrangement for Power Energy project in Malaysia.
• Relationship building with Malaysian Government and Government Link Companies (GLC) officials pertaining to give advise in logistics arrangement for their projects.
• Consulting on upcoming vaious project logistics with Malaysian Government to ensure the smooth movement of imported and local assemble equipment to the site.
• Accountable for all government project logistics movement from planning, communications and implementations.
1. In 2013, under the collaboration with Mass Rapid Transit Corporation and SIEMENS (M) Sdn Bhd, I am responsible on handling the MAIN LOGISTICS PACKAGE for the Klang Valley Mass Rapid Transit Systems (KVMRT). With the team, we have established the Logistics Manual for KVMRT in handling Trains, Coaches, Heavy Machines including Transport Planning Manual.
Manager, MTO/Government Affairs
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Airlines/Aviation industry
April 2002 – November 2011 (9 years 8 months)
• Report Direct to company Managing Director
• Arrangement of shipment according to consignees instruction specialize in aircraft spares and sensitive or classified material and ONG Supply Chain.
• Involved with buying and selling airfreight rates intra airlines and aircraft Charter for OVS movement.
• Coordinate with worldwide partners and Airlines for special movement and international logistics movement.
• Operators in various cargo movements especially in project cargo business, formulation of rates from various countries, etc.
• Accountable for receiving acknowledgment of shipment arrivals from other agents and approvals of payment vouchers for charges incurred.
• Responsible for the planning and movement of cargo.
• Involved in reformulation of trucking rates and Airfreight rates from time to time.
• Set up airfreight network for forwarding businesses worldwide with all MASkargo appointed worldwide freight agents especially in Europe.
• Monitor international movement and local distribution of Government shipments handled by MTO such as Ministry of Education, Ministry of Defense, Oil & Gas and etc.
• Set up and manage Global Customer Service Unit to monitor all cargo movement worldwide and the enhancement of MASkargo Truck Flight Program (flight on road) the first in ASIA an soon will go transborder.
• In charge of E-Commerce Unit, Forwarding and Warehousing Unit for KLIA.
• Committee member for Airside Joint Operation, and entrusted to take charge of Traffic Management Center in MASkargo Complex.
• Appointed as MLSB MR for Health Safety and Environment (HSE) certifications
Human Resources & Administration
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Airlines/Aviation industry
2000 – March 2002 (2 years)
• Responsible for overall Human Resources functions including Staff Training and development and reporting to the General Manager on quarterly basis.
• In charge of overall company Administration and advice top Management via monthly reports to General Manager.
• Evaluation and appointment of Vendor and Supplier via Tender process and procedure align with Malaysia Airlines. The establishments of Capital Expenditure Committee that overlook the purchasing of fix assets, equipment and etc.
• Responsible for all the company procument activity for item below RM150 000.00 and Tender Committee member for item or services above RM500 000.00.
• Liaison with Royal Malaysian Customs and other relevant authorities or Government Agencies regarding permits, licenses and etc.
• Responsible for the company IT infrastructure inclusive of establishing company IT networking and communication between various station and head office, maintenance of the MLSB Systems including procument of the company IT equipment.
• A Member of ISO9000 steering committee as well as Assistant Management Representative.
• Responsible for staff privileges, benefits and etc.
• Negotiated with Trade Union for new Collective Agreement and MOU.
• Accountable for Performance Based Evaluation (PMS) implementation for MASkargo Logistics staffs and training for the HOD regarding PMS and TNA.
October 1997 – April 2000 (2 years 7 months)
Specialization : Logistics/Supply Chain
Industry : Transportation / Logistics; Responsible for all Human Resources functions and reporting to the General Manager.
Evaluation and appointment of Vendor and Supplier via Tender.
Staff Training and Development.
In charge of overall company Administration and advise top Management via monthly reports to General Manager.
Responsible for all company record keeping and updating.
Involved with Customs and other related authorities by correspondences and meetings.
Maintenance of company assets and recording of company assets movement.
Purchasing of company equipment, stationery, etc.
Irwan Zamanshary's Skills & Expertise
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources
- Change Management
- Organizational Development
- Talent Acquisition
- Project Planning
- Business Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Supply Chain
Irwan Zamanshary's Education
University Technologi MARA
Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management; Transportation and Logistics
1993 – 1997
Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
Field of Study : -
Activities and Societies: BBA (Transport) 1995-1997 Society President. Drum Major for UiTM Brass Band.
Kolej Sultan Abdul Hamid
1987 – 1991
Irwan Zamanshary's Additional Information
- Honors and Awards:
Dec 2010 - Outstanding performance Staff Award for the month of December 2010
March 2011 -Outstanding performance Staff Award for the month of March 2011
Contact Irwan for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Irwan Zamanshary’s full profile to...
- See who you and Irwan Zamanshary know in common
- Get introduced to Irwan Zamanshary
- Contact Irwan Zamanshary directly