HR Advisor at Credit Europe Bank N.V.
- Amsterdam Area, Netherlands
Hanneke Slinkert's Overview
- HR Advisor / AVP at Credit Europe Bank N.V.
- HR Assistant at Takenaka Europe Netherlands branch GMBH
- University InHolland
Hanneke Slinkert's Experience
HR Advisor / AVP
Privately Held; 5001-10,000 employees; Banking industry
March 2007 – Present (7 years 7 months) Amsterdam Area, Netherlands
Credit Europe Bank is an international operating bank, with their headquarters in Amsterdam.
- Contact point for HR related subjects for employees and Management.
- Coordinate, support, initiate, participate and follow up in various HR initiatives and projects.
E.g. work/life balance project; designed and implemented a new organizational structure with new function names, titles and profiles; developed a new integrity policy and a digitalized performance management methodic; designed a Development Training Program for high potentials.
- Responsible for creating and enrolling e-learning modules.
- Establish and coordinate our yearly Trainee Programs.
- Coordinate and advise on dismissal cases and reorganization.
- Responsible for the total recruitment and hiring process.
- Involved with knowledge migrant and 30% ruling regulations.
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Telecommunications industry
February 2006 – March 2007 (1 year 2 months) Amsterdam, Netherlands
UPC NL is one of the largest cable companies in the Netherlands and part of Liberty Global.
- Contact person for employees and management .
(Sales, Marketing, IT)
- Responsible for the correct implementation of HR policies within the set targets.
- Advice and support managers and directors regarding e.g. recruitment; labor conditions; conversation methods; performance management; dismissals; etc..
- Contact person and responsible for the correct reintegration process of ‘potential’ long term sickness cases.
- Project leader with internal reorganizations and assistant project leader with the merge of Priority Telecom and UPC NL.
- Contact person for internal and external parties, e.g. management, employees, reintegration company Hudson, lawyers, recruitment agencies, HR Policy and HR administration.
- Signalize trends and unclearness’s within the organization regarding the HR policy and make sure they will be visible and discussed within the HR organization.
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
September 2001 – February 2006 (4 years 6 months) Amsterdam, Netherlands
Wieden + Kennedy is an American Advertisement Agency with 150 employees. The HR coordinator is involved with expat services and daily HR tasks.
- Advisor for 4 of the 8 departments within Wieden + Kennedy.
(Broadcast, Creatives, Account Services en Office Management)
- Responsible for the total recruitment process.
- Contact person regarding all health insurance issues.
- Contact person for internal and external parties.
E.g. management, employees, lawyers, recruitment agencies, salary administration and external financial advisors.
- Responsible for all work- and residence permits and the 30% tax ruling.
2000 – 2001 (1 year)
Denc is an Architect Agency that has been established due to organizational changes within Takenaka Netherlands. With a team of 6 persons, including the general manager of Takenaka Netherlands,we formed DENC Netherlands B.V..
- Conversations with designers about the interior. Taking into account the RSI problematic.
- Establish a secretariat and assisting with organizing a new HR Unit.
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Construction industry
September 1999 – 2000 (1 year)
Takenaka Netherlands is a Turn- Key Japanese Architect Agency.
- Coordinate the complete appraisal process.
- Contact person for recruitment agencies.
- Responsible for making employment agreements.
- Contact person for Arbo services.
- Assist in the RSI prevention scheme with TNO and the ‘De Gezonde Zaak’.
- Registration of illnesses & holidays.
- Applying for the work- and residence permits.
- Contact person of Nationale Nederlanden regarding pension, saving schemes.
- Keeping personal files up to date.
Hanneke Slinkert's Languages
English(Professional working proficiency)
Netherlands(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Hanneke Slinkert's Skills & Expertise
- HR Consulting
- HR advice
- HR Project Management
- Human Resources
Hanneke Slinkert's Education
Bachelor, Personel & Organisation
1995 – 1999
Hanneke Slinkert's Additional Information
Contact Hanneke for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Hanneke Slinkert’s full profile to...
- See who you and Hanneke Slinkert know in common
- Get introduced to Hanneke Slinkert
- Contact Hanneke Slinkert directly