SharePoint Architect at Anadarko Petroleum
- Houston, Texas Area
- Computer Software
Fauzan Ahmed's Overview
- SharePoint Architect at Anadarko Petroleum
- Global .NET/SharePoint Architect at FMC Technologies
- Software Architect / Group Leader at Idea Integration
- Software Engineer III at Harris County Hospital District
- Lead / Architect at Shiraz Technologies
- Sr. Systems Analyst at Quantum Software Corp.
- University of Houston-Clear Lake
- University of Houston-Clear Lake
- Cambridge High School
1 person has recommended Fauzan
Fauzan Ahmed's Summary
• 13+ years experience as a software developer / technical architect.
• Very proficient in developing using the .NET framework using C# and VB.NET.
• Expert in application development using Silverlight 4.0
• Experienced in Dynamics CRM 2011 / 4.0 custom application development.
• Experienced in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, 2007 (MOSS) custom development.
• Have work extensively with XML, XSL, SOAP and Web Services.
• Expert in system integration, linking external applications to ERP systems
• Developed a complete .NET b2b and e-commerce system currently used by various large manufacturing companies.
• Developed several stand alone consumer oriented applications relating to encryption, consuming web services and networking utilities.
• Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
• Dynamics CRM 2011, 4.0
• SharePoint 2010, 2007 (MOSS)
• Silverlight 4.0/3.0
• NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
• C#, VB.NET
Fauzan Ahmed's Experience
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; APC; Oil & Energy industry
April 2013 – Present (2 months) The Woodlands
Global .NET/SharePoint Architect
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; FTI; Oil & Energy industry
April 2011 – March 2013 (2 years)
I oversee the application architecture of 4 global SharePoint farms. This includes shared farm level services, standardized solution packs and master pages. I also architect and develop custom application solutions leveraging SharePoint, Silverlight and C#.
Software Architect / Group Leader
Privately Held; 5001-10,000 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
December 2007 – April 2011 (3 years 5 months)
Software Architect and Group Leader specializing in Microsoft .NET technologies with a focus on customizing Dynamics CRM and SharePoint.
Worked on several SharPoint (2007/2010) custom branding, workflows and custom application projects.
Worked on a project for a client in the health care industry. Architecting and developing an application using xRM (CRM 2011) as an application development platform. The application is a medical claims processing and filing application supporting HIPAA 4010 and 5010 standards.
Software Engineer III
Harris County Hospital District
August 2007 – November 2007 (4 months)
• Develop custom C# ASP.NET application for a searchable directory for hospital staff.
• This application interfaced with backend databases to generate a personnel data page with staff pictures.
• Developed C# Windows forms application to parse EDI data used for inter-hospital data transfers
• Develop custom web parts for MOSS 2007
• Write web services in C# to integrate MOSS with external data
• Configured Business Data Connector Web parts to link with PeopleSoft and Tivoli Tickets management system.
• Designed Dashboard SharePoint site using SQL Server Reporting Services web parts
• Deploy WebTrends for web usage analysis
Lead / Architect
August 2004 – July 2007 (3 years)
• Subsidiary of Quantum Software Corp.
• Company focused on developing consumer based applications
• .NET environment for all development
• Used Install Shield X to create deployment projects
• Used ADO.NET and native drivers to connect to SQL Server and Oracle databases
• Deployed Microsoft Team Foundation server across the company to manage projects and follow the AGILE development methodology.
• Designed and developed ABCxyz
o Download : http://www.download.com/Abcxyz/3000-2092_4-10427053.html?tag=lst-0-1
o Application for users to secure private information such as credit card numbers, documents and photographs
o Very user friendly interface
o Strong 128 bit encryption algorithms
• Designed and developed WSSpy
o Download : http://www.download.com/WSSpy/3000-10252_4-10441245.html?tag=lst-0-1
o Application to analyze, prototype and run web services
o Support for reading and analyzing RSS feeds
o XSL style sheets to format screens from XML data
o Used .NET WSDL classes to analyze web services
o Read Web Service XSD schemas to dynamically generate forms to input data
o Designed to work with SharePoint web services as well. Extensive testing was performed with SharePoint web services to ensure compatibility with Sharepoint 2003 and MOSS 2007 web services
• Designed and developed Relay Server
o Download : http://www.download.com/Relay-Server/3000-2085_4-10441241.html?tag=lst-0-2
o Application to redirect clients to certain network destination using a centralized server.
o .NET sockets programming
o Multi-threaded application
Sr. Systems Analyst
Quantum Software Corp.
May 1997 – July 2004 (7 years 3 months)
• Quantum Software Corporation was established to develop innovations and tools for the HP3000 customer base, specifically the HP/ CA-MANMAN® customer base
• Developed GUI Windows and Web applications for legacy ERP systems
• Applications developed using ASP.NET and VB.NET and C#
• Developed b2b application for connecting the ERP system to various trading partners. This included creating several XSL style sheets to convert EDI based XML data to custom XML format.
• The b2b application was configured to connect to a variety of databases including SQL Server, Oracle and Informix
• Designed Web Services to allow b2b data exchange
• Designed PDF forms using XSL-FO and FOP
• Developed a complete e-commerce b2b system using ASP.NET. This system connected to a legacy ERP system using a custom TCP/IP protocol. The connection used a multi-threaded approach to make browsing seamless for users. Several medium to large manufacturing companies currently use this system
• Interfaced e-commerce application with Microsoft AX ERP system
• Developed .NET windows services to synchronize data between ERP system and external SQL database
• Create OLAP cubes using SQL reporting tools for data analysis and show drill-down reports using Microsoft Data Analyzer
• Write SQL Server scripts to bulk load data from ERP systems. The scripts included SQL stored procedures and triggers
• Use .NET Mobile SDK to create handheld version of the e-commerce application
• Stress-test web applications
• Migrate VB 6 applications to .NET framework
• Migrate ASP applications to ASP.NET 1.1 , ASP.NET 2.0
• Manage and train a group of programmers
Fauzan Ahmed's Skills & Expertise
Fauzan Ahmed's Certifications
MCPD – Microsoft Certified Professional Developer - Web Developer
MCTS – Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - .NET Web Applications
MCTS – Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - SharePoint Installing & Configuration
CRM Dynamics Specialist – CRM Customization & Configuration
Fauzan Ahmed's Education
University of Houston-Clear Lake
M.S., Computer Science
1995 – 1997
University of Houston-Clear Lake
B.S, Computer Science
1991 – 1995
Cambridge High School
Fauzan Ahmed's Additional Information
- Groups and Associations:
Contact Fauzan for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch