Analyst - Alternative Investments at Morgan Stanley
- Greater New York City Area
Eugene Kharakh's Overview
- Analyst - Alternative Investments at Morgan Stanley
Eugene Kharakh's Experience
Analyst - Alternative Investments
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; MS; Financial Services industry
April 2014 – Present (6 months) New York, New York
• Supported all operational, client servicing, and financial reporting functions
• Maintained client valuations and post valuations to client statements
• Coordinated the subscription, redemption, and client billing process
• Liaised with 3rd party and affiliated fund managers
• Processed financial advisor compensation
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; BARC; Financial Services industry
May 2013 – February 2014 (10 months) Jersey City, NJ
• Monitored daily reports to identify securities to be updated
• Processed daily data inputs and validated securities in various systems
• Worked with team to resolve any securities pricing issues
• Responded to queries from the trading desk and other internal business units
• Assisted in ad-hoc projects such as system enhancements
• Followed and maintained departmental procedures on all static instruments
Transfer Pricing Associate
Partnership; 1001-5000 employees; Accounting industry
October 2012 – February 2013 (5 months) New York, New York
• Assisted multinational companies in correctly pricing transactions between entities within their corporate groups.
• Evaluated industry data and financial data to assist in benchmarking or documenting
appropriate intercompany pricing policies.
• Conducted financial analysis exercises to evaluate market penetration scenarios and calculated the value of intangible property.
• Applied transfer pricing regulations relevant to particular types of transactions when analyzing client business and financial data.
• Used standard databases such as Compustat, MorningStar, Bloomberg, ktMine, and 10k-Wizard to collect all data needed for projects.
• Prepared interview questionnaires and information requests for clients.
• Participated in functional and risk interviews with clients and took detailed interview notes.
• Prepared presentations to convey to clients our transfer pricing policy recommendations.
• Actively monitored transfer pricing regulations and other relevant tax laws.
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Pharmaceuticals industry
September 2011 – December 2011 (4 months) Cambridge Ma
• Assised in the development of quantitative and qualitative research materials
• Supported quality checking processes such as online survey checking
• Performed data entry and checking of quantitative data
• Took notes and summarized qualitative interviews
• Assisted in the development of PowerPoint and Word reports for clients
Eugene Kharakh's Languages
English(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Russian(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Eugene Kharakh's Skills & Expertise
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Statistical Modeling
- Bloomberg Terminal
- Capital IQ