- Portland, Oregon Area
- Medical Practice
Erin Wenzel's Overview
- Medical Assistant at Dr. Joseph Parent MD, PC
- Private Nanny at Carla Moentenich
- Medical Office Administrator at Innovations in Counseling
- Legal Assistant at Schneider Law Offices
- Concorde Career College-Portland
- Portland State University
Erin Wenzel's Experience
March 2010 – October 2011 (1 year 8 months) Portland, Oregon Area
• Drafting, writing and distributing self-written contracts to clients regarding our business agreements.
• The ability to handle stress.
• Availability to work around the clock and whenever needed.
• Ability to multi-task and be energetic and professional.
Medical Office Administrator
Innovations in Counseling
May 2009 – October 2009 (6 months) Portland, Oregon Area
• Supporting staff through personal document management, calendar organization and collateral preparation for meetings.
• Systematically increased office organization by developing more efficient filing/documenting system and customer database protocols.
• Directly supported Owner and Senior Psychologist in managing operation of workflow.
• Consistently praised by management for the quality and timeliness of reports, attention to detail, exemplary customer service delivery and team-player attitude.
Schneider Law Offices
January 2009 – April 2009 (4 months) Portland, Oregon Area
• Developing new customer relations through telephone contact and sales activity.
• I managed incoming and outgoing calls for a busy Legal office.
• Scheduled and confirmed appointments for entire management team.
• Maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes that reduced redundancy and improved accuracy and efficiency to achieve organizational objectives.
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; IP; Paper & Forest Products industry
August 2007 – October 2008 (1 year 3 months) Beaverton, Oregon
• Project manager for extensive re-filing project
• Implemented effective filing techniques for client files
• Data entry for incoming client orders
• Answering and directing phone calls
• Maintaining office inventory
• Facilitated and coordinated communication between departments
• Assisted customer service personnel
• Maintained and coordinated office schedules
• Created excel data spreadsheets
Government Agency; 201-500 employees; Recreational Facilities and Services industry
June 2006 – August 2007 (1 year 3 months) Aloha, Oregon
• Answered and directed phone calls
• Informed general public of class and program schedules and other District events (regularly gave out information over the phone.)
• Signed patron up for classes over the phone
• Maintained office inventory
• Assisted with maintaining Center records and reports as well as making sure all safety requirements have been met.
• Assisted in planning and coordinating center events
Erin Wenzel's Skills & Expertise
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Administrative Support
- Legal Support
- Front Office
- Customer Service
- Customer Relations
- Medical Billing
- General Insurance
- Employee Relation
Erin Wenzel's Education
Concorde Career College-Portland
2012 – 2012
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
2005 – 2009
Contact Erin for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch