Psiu Perfumaria Ltda
Coordenador Administrativo e Financeiro
|Recommendations||31 people have recommended Ednilson|
Join LinkedIn & access Ednilson's full profile
• More than 24 years experience in financial and administrative areas. Considering 12 years in a large American company with more than $12bi revenue – Cosmetics segment.
• 10 years experience in administrative and financial activities related to IT, which provided an extensive experience with budgets, strategic planning, financial accounting, analysis and financial projections, P&L related to Projects (feasibility analysis).
• Deep knowledge in policies related to software capitalization, KPI, R&O monitoring, negotiations, management agreements.
• 8 years experience in accounting and cost development.
• Considerable skills in negotiations and management agreements related to Hardware, Software and Telecom.
• Graduated in Accounting from UNICID - Universidade Cidade de São Paulo.
- Leading a team with five people. I was financially responsible for IT area where my focus was build Budgets, Forecasts and responsible for financial closing.
- Focus on analysis and control, with deep knowledge in capitalization policies of hardware and software, in order to ensure feasible Projects P&Ls and continuous monitoring risks and opportunities to guarantee effectiveness about planned numbers.
- Managing internal and external resources, allocation of spending and capital (projects), whether capitalized or not.
- IT Contract Management (Hardware, Software, Telecom, Program Development, etc.), Interacting with supply areas, legal and internal controls, in order to meet the established company policies. Acting in negotiations of: clauses, rates adjustments, payment terms, among others.
- Administration of all contracts and their flow payment indicating the proper accounts and cost centers, in order to ensure the financial control and avoiding irregular payments.
- Responsible for monitoring Projects P&Ls focusing on financial control (Actual Vs Budget) and allocation invoices monitoring.
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion Planning and E1 (Accounting).
- Financial closing, financial statements, analysis on financial results, purchasing variations and reconciliation of ledger accounts (Expenses, costs and inventory). Intercompany conciliations and attend requests from auditing.
- Financial closing, financial statements, analysis on financial results, purchasing variations and reconciliation of ledger accounts (Expenses, costs and inventory).
- Planning and production control
- Stock turn management
- Costs management.
- I defined new management model to IT accounts, by reformulating the cost center´s plan in managerial visions, providing greater responsibility and quality to managers, because each manager became responsible for a group of cost center, besides to facilitating the financial management, brought also the creation of new KPI's and financial targets to reduce expenses.
- As IT area had two different heads I created premises to segregate costs between groups of accounts (Infrastructure, Operations and Telecom expenses X business projects and systems development). The goal was to support and monitoring the financial targets in the budgets execution.
- I led all IT agreements renegotiations, looking for a high period to pay, which brought a better cash flow to the company. I renegotiated with large companies as e.g. Oracle, Xerox, Nextel, Talent Group, Cognizant, HP, Telefonica, Inline, Sofos, NDD Digital, Average, Labware, SoftExpert, IBM, Microsoft, Intelig, Paperless, EMC, Gartner, Microstrategy, Rockwell, SAS, Tecnocomp, etc., which retained $ 0,8M for new investments.
- Financial support to the Project IT Transformation (body shop to software factory). Through financial studies involving body shop´s companies model, e.g. Talent, HP and Ci & T, what showed if was possible to make the transition. The reduction was about $ 1,5M per year and better management services.
- I supported financially and contractually the initiative Outsourcing X Insourcing, which consisted in migrating 35 consultants to employees. Through financial studies, analyzes and contract negotiations we turned suppliers into employees, which brought an annual savings of $ 1M.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Senior Systems Administrator
Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collection Manager at Avon
CEO Uniflex Holdings & Partner SF Consulting
Merchandiser na Tupperware Brands
Gerente Comercial, Regional, Distrital e Divisional de Vendas
Senior Collection Control Finance