European Graduate School
Media & Communication
Digital Media Specialist / Account Manager at BARU Advertising
|Recommendations||5 people have recommended Drew|
Join LinkedIn & access Drew's full profile
Media & Communication
With over 10 years of global marketing experience, I specialize in multilingual cross-channel solutions. I have worked for Spanish, French and American multinationals (technology, entertainment & luxury mainly). In each I've managed multicultural teams with success.
Baru is an agency specializing in designing strategic cross-cultural campaigns that reflect the changing face of America. Clients include Disney, Universal, Focus Features, Treasury Wine Estates and Del Real. I manage digital media accounts for the hispanic and general market, from campaign conception to execution and reporting. Responsibilities include:
● Digital media strategizing
● Media buying
● Traffic, target, deliver and report on interactive campaigns
● Account management & reporting
Adyax is a fast-growing web agency specializing in enterprise-class Drupal sites. Clients include Johnson & Johnson, LVMH, Publicis, TBWA, the French government and other large institutions. I oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy.
● Development and implementation of the brand strategy
● Oversee implementation of the multichannel marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
● Presales, including RFP and RFQ drafting
● Ensure that the marketing objectives are implemented by the rest of the team
● Work closely with project management team to define marketing materials
● Account management, reporting and billing
● Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media
reputation and recognition
● Develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies for the organization
● Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
● Manage multi-channel digital advertising campaigns
● Revamp and develop social marketing on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook pages in English and Spanish (FB promotion, contests)
● Facebook and mobile marketing strategizing (iAd, AdMob networks)
● Project management: complete re-branding & multi-platform optimization of website with teams in France, United States and India
● Brand differentiation: worked closely with AmEx, Condé Nast, Travel + Leisure and Virtuoso marketing teams to differentiate our product in line with their brand requirements and prepare it for promotion across multiple digital platforms
I conceived and executed online marketing strategies for companies including April Marine Insurance, Milcap Media, HotelRooms.com and Babelcom Consulting. Social media integration, multi-platform advertising, newsletter strategy, PPC campaigns, branding
● Translated ideas into products: wireframing, conception, specs, prototyping
● Lead team to create a custom CMS & API (paris-museums.org)
● Lead team to create top-rated iPhone app (featured as top Travel app by Apple in July 2012. http://bit.ly/ParisMuseums)
ISCOM is a top marketing school located in the heart of Paris. I taught future agency professionals how to harness emerging social networks, develop content-driven sites using popular CMSs; and invited experts from across the digital spectrum to talk strategy
English-language content marketing promoting American and Spanish co-productions across several digital channels for a NASDAQ-listed multinational entertainment company.
● Coordinated development of multi-user blogs, integrated with community forum
● Managed community forum with 20k active users as well as 8 blogs with regularly updated content, as well as content on the front-end of several multilingual sites
● Worked with marketing department to create & execute on and offline promotions (industry trade shows and international retailers)
Co-managed publicity campaigns with AM Productions for Visa, ensuring smooth communication between agency creatives, writers, clients and Spanish production teams
Assisted with the planning and execution of route-to-market and commercialization presentations for Unilever, Coca Cola, Telefonica and other multinationals
Production and post-production work at all levels from planning, operations coordination to creative decision making. This was a full-service boutique production house shooting music videos (aired on MTV, BET) and advertisements (Hasbro, Adams) on analog film and digital.
A satirical political thriller with suspense and dark comedy elements.
● iPhone app Paris Museums & Exhibitions featured by Apple in July 2012
● Published novel, a satirical political thriller called Nomad X, with Atropos Press (NY/Dresden) in March 2012
● Guirilandia, a short movie I directed and wrote, was featured at the L'Alternativa Festival in Barcelona in 2005
● Lopez, a short movie I co-directed and wrote, was featured at the Mediawave 2000 Festival in Budapest
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
HR manager at Adyax
Senior Planner/Buyer BARU Advertising
Founder & Principal, BARU Advertising
COO - Executive Producer - BARÚ Advertising, Inc.
Public Relations, Marketing and Events Coordinator
Associate Director & Drupal Architect
Account & Brand Coordinator
Technical Project Manager chez Adyax