Derek Van De Graaf
Software Engineer at Ensequence
- Portland, Oregon Area
- Computer Games
Derek Van De Graaf's Overview
- Software Engineer at Ensequence
- The Art Institute of Portland
Derek Van De Graaf's Summary
2007 - Current Portland, OR
* Scripted/Coded interactive television applications.
* Designed and coded data feed applications.
* Tested new proprietary software and hardware.
* Provided training and documentation for other engineers.
The Art Institute of Portland, 2007 Portland, OR
Programmer, Whiteshades, DirectX First & Third person shooter
* Team project with 6 other programmers.
* Programmed PC & NPC skeletal structure.
* Programmed Data file input & output procedures.
The Art Institute of Portland, 2006 Portland, OR
Lead Programmer, Legends of the Five Coasts, Half-Life 2 Mod
* Worked with a group of 20+ people, including artists and modelers.
* Supervised a team of 3 programmers.
* Programmed new weapons, AI, and special effects.
The Art Institute of Portland, 2005 Portland, OR
Programmer, Steam Tank! Flash / Actionscript Game
* Worked as the only programmer on a team with 3 artists & modelers.
* Programmed all physics, collisions, AI, movement, etc.
* Assembled all files and assets.
US Army, 1994 – 1998 Various
Human Intelligence Supervisor & Counterintelligence Agent
* Set-up, maintained, and utilized information networks and computers
* Maintained sensitive files.
* Performed database entry and maintenance.
* Investigated computer and other espionage.
Derek Van De Graaf's Experience
Derek Van De Graaf's Education
The Art Institute of Portland
BS, Visual & Game Programming
2003 – 2007
1984 – 1990
Derek Van De Graaf's Additional Information
Contact Derek for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- expertise requests
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Derek Van De Graaf’s full profile to...
- See who you and Derek Van De Graaf know in common
- Get introduced to Derek Van De Graaf
- Contact Derek Van De Graaf directly