Dennis M. Trimarchi
CEO at Trimarchi Management
- Albany, New York Area
- Real Estate
Dennis M. Trimarchi's Overview
- CEO at Trimarchi Management
- COO Galesi Management / Sr. VP Galesi Group at Galesi Management Corporation
Dennis M. Trimarchi's Summary
Corporate real estate executive with over 30 years of experience directing sourcing, negotiation, financing, developing, equity placement, closing and sale of real estate assets. Proven ability to cultivate and leverage high-level client relationships and strategic investor partnerships.
• Expertise building companies from scratch to superb asset base and income levels.
• Consistently obtain equity investments to fund purchase of commercial/residential properties.
• Versed in portfolio performance analysis and ability to improve asset value.
Dennis M. Trimarchi's Experience
Partnership; 51-200 employees; Commercial Real Estate industry
June 2005 – Present (9 years 4 months)
Startup real estate investment and property management firm.
Chief Executive Officer
Sourced real estate, provided sponsor equity, financed, raised/placed equity, negotiated/closed purchases, operated and asset managed the real estate assets for optimum profitability on behalf of private and institutional investors. Devised efforts to improve revenues, ROI, property management, and asset positioning.
• Main operating partner for an array of investment partnerships owning over $750 million in commercial and residential real estate in Texas.
• Built company from ground up to providing sponsor equity and managing 1 million square feet of office space and more than 5,700 multifamily residential units in under 3 years.
• Increased fee management income from 0 to over $3 million and employees from 2 to 180.
• Established successful relations with major lenders and equity partners.
COO Galesi Management / Sr. VP Galesi Group
Galesi Management Corporation
February 1986 – May 2005 (19 years 4 months) Family Office - New York
Private Family Investment Office
Forbes Top 500 Wealthiest Families - New York
Senior Vice President, Galesi Group
Chief Operating Officer, Galesi Management
Formed Galesi Management Corporation to source, finance, underwrite, acquire, develop, operate, and sell real estate properties for joint venture partners. Obtained equity investments through relationship management with institutional and private corporate partners. Oversaw finances, accounting, and cash management for optimum accuracy. Directed staff hiring and training to maximize performance. Devised and deployed strategies for all business functions. Represented company as spokesman.
• Grew Galesi Management from scratch to sourcing, financing, equity placement, closing, operating and selling 34,000 multifamily units, 4 million square feet of commercial space, and 4,700 acres of mixed-use land developments.
• Managed over $3 billion in assets and $2.2 billion of institutional partner investments, including over $1.5 billion worth of multifamily properties.
• Enhanced fee management income from 0 to $25 million and staff from 5 to 400.
• Established relationships with major institutiomal equity partners and debt placement institutions.
• Negotiated leases for over 4 million square feet of office properties.
Dennis M. Trimarchi's Skills & Expertise
- Asset Managment
- Real Estate Economics
- Property Management
- Real Estate
- Asset Management
- Investment Properties
Dennis M. Trimarchi's Education
Dennis M. Trimarchi's Additional Information
- Groups and Associations:
Contact Dennis M. for:
View Dennis M. Trimarchi’s full profile to...
- See who you and Dennis M. Trimarchi know in common
- Get introduced to Dennis M. Trimarchi
- Contact Dennis M. Trimarchi directly