President at Patriot Urgent Care, LLC - Doctors Express Waltham | Burlington
- Boston, Massachusetts (Greater Boston Area)
- Hospital & Health Care
Dave Adams's Overview
- President at AFC Doctors Express Urgent Care - Waltham | Burlington
Dave Adams' Experience
Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; Hospital & Health Care industry
2012 – Present (2 years) greater boston area
Developing and operating a series of high-quality, efficient, convenient and affordable urgent care centers throughout Greater Boston. Now open every day in Waltham and Burlington. No appointments or referrals are needed and we accept most insurance plans. Our board-certified physicians - each with an average of 20 years of clinical experience - treat everything from sprains, lacerations and fractures to colds, coughs and flu. On-site lab, x-ray & occupational health services available.
Vice President, Operations
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Construction industry
2007 – 2012 (5 years)
Held a variety of senior leadership roles within a multi-billion dollar national construction company:
- Vice President, Operations - Led the northeast commercial division managing over $450M of construction operations for private developers across the multi-family residential, retail, hospitality & office sectors. Responsibilities included all aspects of the construction business cycle to include strategic planning, staffing, business development, operations and financial management.
- National Director, Business Development - Executed the company's longterm growth strategy across the US. Managed cross-functional teams in pursuit of national work acquisition opportunities in the healthcare, education, government and technology sectors.
- Senior Project Director, Suffolk Ventures - Analyzed investment opportunities & managed real estate development projects for the parent company's vertically-integrated real estate company. Responsibilities included financial & market analysis, site assemblage, coordination of development & design teams and management of regulatory approval processes.
Vice President, Equity Sales
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Investment Banking industry
2004 – 2006 (2 years)
Provided equity research coverage & analysis to US institutional investors for a full-service investment bank covering over 400 emerging growth technology stocks. Series 7 / 63 certified.
Captain, Assault Amphibian
Government Agency; 10,001+ employees; Military industry
1998 – 2006 (8 years)
Provided leadership training to over two thousand newly commissioned Second Lieutenants in preparation for Marine Corps leadership positions in Operations Iraqi & Enduring Freedom. Commanded Marines and maintained combat readiness of a fleet of 26-ton tracked, armored personnel carriers while deployed worldwide in support of a Special Operations Capable Expeditionary Unit.
Dave Adams' Skills & Expertise
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Financial Analysis
- Contract Management
- Microsoft Office
- Contract Negotiation
- Team Building
- Operations Management
- Human Resources
Dave Adams' Education
MBA, General Management
Dave Adams' Additional Information
Contact Dave for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch