CMO at HourlyNerd
|Recommendations||36 people have recommended Dan|
Join LinkedIn & access Dan's full profile
Currently CMO of HourlyNerd, based in Boston.
Successes in building and scaling comprehensive marketing teams, I've been fortunate enough to lead teams at Wayfair, HubSpot, Nanigans and Rock Coast Media (sold to AMP Agency). In addition to marketing experience both on and offline, I've forged partnerships with over 60 companies including Google, Salesforce, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Bloomberg TV, CNBC Fast Money, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Citi, NASDAQ, TechCrunch, AdAge, AdWeek, AdExhanger, Business Insider, Fast Company, VentureBeat, Mashable and more.
2014 Speaking Engagements:
1/7 - Citi Annual Technology Conference (Las Vegas)
1/24 - Masterclass Dublin (Dublin)
3/4 - Pacific Crest Technology Conference (SF)
3/5 - Boston Professional Marketing Group (Boston)
3/6 - eTail West (San Antonio)
3/10 - Evercore Group Roadshow (NYC)
3/28 - Boston University/Harvard/MIT MBA Conference (Boston)
4/1 - BloombergTV w/Tom Keene and Scarlet Fu (NYC)
4/3 - Brand Innovators E-Commerce & Omni-Channel Retail Conference (NYC)
4/10 - Evercore Research Programmatic Conference (NYC)
4/14 - VentureBeat Mobile Summit (SF)
5/13 - SunTrust Technology Conference (SF)
6/12 - J.P. Morgan Technology Conference (SF)
6/17 - BloombergTV with Trish Regan (NYC)
7/8 - VentureBeat MobileBeat (SF)
8/5 - VentureBeat GrowthBeat (SF)
9/16 - FutureM (Boston)
9/16 - HubSpot Inbound Conference (Boston)
10/18 - Northeastern University (Boston)
11/6 - OpenView Marketing Leadership Workshop (Boston)
11/13 - Keynote: Easter Seals Connect for a Cause (Boston)
HourlyNerd offers a flexible consulting platform bringing experienced professionals directly to your business.
With over 7,000 premier consultants and alumni from the top 40 global MBA programs, our on-demand offering accommodates any and all project needs from SMBs to Fortune 50 enterprises. Simply post your project, select the most qualified candidates and manage your deliverable with the help of our intuitive software or client services team.
Founded in 2013 out of Harvard Business School, HourlyNerd is based in Boston and backed by Mark Cuban, Greylock Partners and Highland Capital.
Advisor to start-ups and marketing departments.
- Served on executive team
- Built in-house team consisting of performance marketing, branding & product marketing
- Started and launched the agency partner program
- Increased lead generation by 2,400%
- Secured 38% of all PR features across competitive landscape
- Founded investor education program
- Led customer training across all facets of marketing best practices
- Built in-house team focused on lead generation, partnerships and content creation
- Marketing department budget ownership
- Generated 30,000 leads per month and launched co-marketing program
- Forged over 50 partnerships including Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Salesforce
- Managed event marketing and strategy with a focus in North America and EMEA
- Co-founded agency
- Built in-house team specializing in paid media with budgets in excess of $20M
- Secured 81% market share for most strategic client
- Joined agency in early stage and scaled revenue through being acquired by AMP Agency
- Managed 20+ client accounts across numerous verticals
- P/L, reporting and presentation responsibilities
- Gained position one, page one Google rankings for strategic websites
- Wrote in-house company guide and educated employees for Google Analytics utilization
- Worked across thousands of consumer products
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Director of Market Development at Nanigans
Co-Founder, CFO at HourlyNerd
Co-Founder, Head of Business Development & Partnerships, HourlyNerd
CTO at HourlyNerd (We're Hiring!)