Join LinkedIn and access Claire's full profile. It's free!
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Claire directly
Professional with five years of experience in Commodities Finance in three different countries (France, Canada and the US). Fluent in English, Spanish and French (mother tongue).
Finance and law graduate.
Specialties: Financial analysis, credit monitoring, loan structuration.
- In collaboration with the senior relationship managers, manage a multi-billion dollars portfolio comprised of app. 30 agribusiness clients including major global traders and domestic players;
- Actively participate in the origination process, the structuring of asset-based type facilities including revolving credit facilities, term loans and transactional lines of credit, the negotiation of credit agreements, revising of drafts, ISDAs/CSAs and other documents, the closing procedures with treasury and operations teams, including completing documentation and compliance requirements;
- Primary responsibility for credit risk monitoring and on-going portfolio management (covenant compliance, annual reviews/amendments, adherence to internal risk guidelines);
- Work closely with other Société Générale teams including ECM/DCM, FX/IRD and OTCs desks to cross-sell the group’s other products and services to existing and prospective clients;
- Participate in the team’s marketing activities by preparing marketing material, including presentations, for our clients as well as statistics for internal purposes;
- Conduct research on corporate and industry sectors in order to identify opportunities, evaluate risk factors, anticipate potential problems and coordinate information flow with other units of the Bank.
-Assess the credit and financial risks of a portfolio of clients and transactions originated by the Mining team and the Trade Commodities Finance team; write extensive credit proposals including analysis of financial statements, business strategy and risks; rate clients and transactions;
-Primary responsibility for the on-going group’s portfolio management, including annual reviews, amendments, compliance monitoring, and adherence to the risk division requirements;
-Assist Relationship Managers and contribute to the group’s efforts to identify new clients and pursue opportunities to cross sell existing and prospective group clients other Société Générale products and services;
-Provide industry research and monitor developments and opportunities within the identified targets in the group’s main sectors: Agri/Agri-Industrial, Metals, Energy and Mining.
- Assist Relationship Managers in preparing the application for the renewal of the trade finance facilities;
- Provide industry research and monitor developments within the identified targets in the group’s main sector (Oil);
- Primary role for the follow up of the limits set up on counterparts located in emerging countries;
- Prepare KYC Compliance files.
- Develop Hearts Home network in Buenos Aires and raise funds through the organization of cultural events to support the development of Hearts Home in Argentina.
- Organization of a Conference given by Fabriciano Gomez, famous Argentine sculptor and Father Thierry de Roucy, founder of Hearts Home hosted by the Catholic University of Argentina, Buenos Aires, Argentina (attendance: 150 people);
- Organization of an Auction Sale hosted by the French Embassy in Buenos Aires, Argentina (30 paintings and sculptures from famous Argentine artists put on sale - US$30,000 raised);
- US$5,000 raised from new patrons including Total S.A. to finance the organization of the aforementioned events.
- Credit Risk
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Structuring
- - International Affairs,
- - Travels: recent trips include: Bolivia (2011),
- Lebanon (2011),
- Guatemala (2010),
- Colombia (2010),
- Peru (2009),
- Syria (2008),
- Argentina (2008),
- Uruguay (2008),
- Turkey (2007) - Photography.
Advice for Contacting Claire
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Associate - Commodity Finance at Societe Generale
Structured Finance Manager
Vice President - Energy, Commodities & Transportation at ABN AMRO
Director, Commodities & Structured Trade Finance Group at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
Credit Analyst at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
Analyst - Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
Mercuria Energy Trading
Commodities & Structured Trade Finance at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
Vice President, ABN AMRO