Inventory Controller at Shimadzu Middle & Africa
Join LinkedIn & access ciril's full profile
Extensive use of ERP system - Oracle iProcurement & Purchasing User
Preparing Requisitions, PO & Generating Reports
Follow up of HSE matters.
• Extensive use of ERP system- ORACLE iProcurement & Purchasing Super User in creating Purchasing Requisition, PO & Reports.
• Preparation and submission of our Department’s Yearly Budget to Administration Department
Assisting the Buyer in PreQualifiying the Supplier and maiantaining the Database.
• Updating & maintaining the Tokyo Purchase Control List & Timely submission of reports to Tokyo
• Assisting the Senior Purchasing Officer in Tender Documents Preparation.
• Maintaining database of all clients.
• Reviewing & sending of monthly Warehouse Stock Material Report to Tokyo & Finance Dept.
• Verification of invoice with LPO to check whether material is complete or partial delivery.
• Processing of Invoices of suppliers for payment adhere to the procedures and policies of the company.
• Reading and screening incoming correspondence and reports; making preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organize documents; handle certain matters personally and forward as appropriate.
• Coordinate with Training Dept
• Controlling Dept Stationary Items.
• Issuing of Customs Release Note to suppliers for clearing the consignment.
• Issuing and Preparation of Purchase Order & Tokyo Purchase Order.
Maintaining Department’s Pre-Qualification Questionnaire
Inter Department Communication & Co ordination
• Assisting our Purchasing Supervisor in preparation of Dept Inter Office Correspondence related to Safety Department & HSE
• Diarise and follow-up on various department matters under the responsibility of the team and ensure timely action is taken
• Conduct searches to find needed information, using search sources as the Internet
Document controlling system for LPO, TPO & all other incoming & outgoing mails related to all Departments.
Maintaining the Department’s Leave Schedule
Entering of Material Purchase Requisitions
• Well Versed with Warehouse Inbound, Out bound & Transportation process
• Handling mainly Local Purchase Order, Imports, Exports, Purchase Return, Dubai Duty Free
• Well known about Receiving, Put away, Picking, dispatch, cycle count &Inventory.
• Well known about Stock Taking
• Ensure proper storage of all shipments receiving in the warehouse.
• Efficient in establishing systems & procedures for effective management of warehouse to
achieving maximum economy in operations and adapting latest inventory management
systems for effective inventory control.
• Managing the inbound process threw WMS and RMS,SCP
• Coordinate with Inward, Sales and scheduling team every day to make distribution plan.
• Management Information System
• Overseeing inventory ageing and conducting logical ageing analysis and assisting in
disposal of scrap.
• Purchase & Inventory Management, budgeting yearly consumption of packing materials
• Accountable for managing / growing the operations with overall accountability of ensuring
that the backend process meets all the distributors’ requirements.
• Process the order with CEO approval and get the items ready for dispatch.
• Dispatch the items thru liner and intimate the delivery detail to delivery end
• Creation of GLL/ Custom Invoice/Accounting Invoice/Add expenses in Oracle ( WMS,SCP,
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Inventory Controller/System Analyst at RSA Logistics
Logistics Professional CLTP
SENIOR INVENTORY CONTROL SPECIALIST at Inchcape Shipping Services
Warehouse & Inventory Controller Mena Region
WMS and Inventory Specialist
Senior Inventory Specialist at Inchcape Shipping Services - Seeking new Opportunity
Communications Consultant - Strategy and Engagement at Post Office
Sr. Inventory Controller
Experienced Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer