Sr. CRA at Covance
|Recommendations||1 person has recommended Carol|
Join LinkedIn & access Carol's full profile
Sr. CRA with experience monitoring cardiac, peripheral vascular disease, spinal,and pelvic support device/drug studies. Proficient in electronic data capture systems. Travel has included the East Coast to Mid West regions and select cities on the West Coast of the United States.
- Lead CRA experience, including CRA training and development, site scheduling, trending, study metrics, monitoring plan development
- Skilled in Site Initiation, Interim Monitoring and Closure visits
- Excellent report writing skills
- Self-motivated to complete projects and tasks independently
- Adept at identifying site problems/issues and working to resolve them with site staff
- Able to develop productive working relationships with site personnel
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Knowledgeable in GCP and regulatory guidelines
- Detail oriented
• Act as Lead CRA
• Monitor assigned sites
• Professional Development:
- Drove process for adopting a naming convention for study documents and developed a corresponding guidance document
- Developed a guidance document for using the OHRP Website and provided training to FCRS group
- Provided a teach-back training on an ACRP article, “Common GCP Violations and Site Mistakes and How to Avoid Them”
Conduct interim monitoring and site close-out visits; complete visit reports within SOP timeframe; complete 100% SDV through review of site source documents and eCRFs; ensure reporting of all adverse events and protocol deviations per protocol; complete device and/or drug accountability per review of logs and product used/on hand; ensure query resolution; ensure quality work by following GCP and regulatory guidelines, as well as CRO SOPs; provide training to new CRAs through co-monitoring visits.
Conduct interim monitoring visits; complete visit reports within SOP timeframe; monitor eCRFs against source documents to ensure accuracy of data; ensure all adverse events and protocol deviations are reported to sponsor and IRB per protocol; ensure that GCP and regulatory guidelines are followed at each assigned site; ensure device/drug accountability is accurate through review of logs and device/drug used and on hand; facilitate query resolution; provide protocol and EDC training for site staff.
Developed and implemented agency-wide Compliance Program, including HIPAA Privacy and Security; developed and presented new employee orientation program to satisfy regulatory requirements; Drove process and ensured regulatory compliance for development of a Drug and Alcohol Program, including interacting with PA board of D&A program officials; established medical chart and billing audit program
Facilitated the implementation of compliance programs for six Joint Venture organizations; conducted compliance audits and verified completion of corrective actions resulting from compliance with all federal, state and other regulatory agencies
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Senior CRA at Covance
Lead CRA at Covance, Inc
Clinical Research Assistant
Senior CRA at Covance Early Clinical Development
Senior Clinical Research Associate at Covance
Sr. Clinical Research Associate at Covance
Clinical Research Associate at Covance
Clinical Research Associate
Senior CRA at Covance.Inc